MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Richard this is an absolute work of art.

what is it? Is it a P60 quad? Does Richard sell these like this ready to go? And what do you put this in please? It sure is ‘clean’, nothing like the quality of the custom GB lights I purchase.

how about a link?

thanks….

You have to take the parts separately and solder driver with led board etc

Parts :

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=63_64&product_id=700

Also : leds (nichia 219C / xpl hi / xp-g3 / or any other 3535 footprint led) and ofcourse optics you like (carclo 1062x series).

This was a prototype he built to test the P60 dropin, he had it up for sale on his site and I jumped on it. Glad I did, this is an incredible piece of kit. He did an amazing job. Not my first time ordering here and this proves I will continue.

Anyways it is a MTN-17ddm quad 219c

Hey staticx57, how did you get the optic to stay in place? This copper P60 shell just arrive today and I try to test assemble it in my L2P host, but there was nothing to hold the optic in?

This is a long shot, for RMM, are you by any chance interested in making illuminated tailcaps?
(Or know anyone else who might be?)

The handheld-soldering of itty bitty parts is not something I expect to be able to do well, and I’d sure like to get some amber-lit tailcaps.

I see a lot of progress made and boards available in the thread at D.I.Y. Illuminated tailcap

Nice!

Ordered some LEDs and batteries and less than an hour later received the shipping notification!!! :+1:

my sentiments on the delay :wink:

Anybody have an idea how long it usually takes to get a response via pm from RMM?
Got an issue with an order i’d like to get cleared up quickly

thanks

You can reply to your order confirmation email. That way your info and order info will be readily available for reference.

If it’s an issue with an order, I suggest emailing him through the store website if you have not already. That way you have double the chance (him and his wife) of getting a quick answer.

Thanks guys. Just sent an email through their website as well.

I emailed a question late one afternoon a few weeks back and had a response the next morning.

Bob

thanks for the info. cheers

Hey Richard I just went into the store to buy a driver and I can’t find the tab that says drivers. What’s going on? Is it me? Am
I going blind

Your not going blind tab is missing across the top for me too, found it on the side tho.

I missed the tab across the top yesterday. But as Br0nz said, the drivers page is still there.

Edit: A-Ha! I’ve found the ‘Drivers’ tab! It somehow got pushed off the end of the row of tabs. But, if I hover my mouse on the ‘Optics’ tab until the jump list shows, then move the mouse down a bit, instead of going to the jump list for Optics, it shows a ‘Drivers’ button and the associated jump list under that.

Edit again: It also shows up if you come at the spot where it’s hidden from another direction.

I just noticed this interesting optic ” Carclo 60mm Ultra Narrow Catadioptric”:10158 Carclo - 60mm Ultra Narrow Catadioptric

Anyone used one? Richard, have you tested it?

What would that go into???

convoy L2?

I actually looked high and low for one of these some time back but but could not find one for sale.