MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Ha ha, nope! I think that Mattaus has already got those covered, and admittedly I'm not a huge P60 guy. I have a few and build them but they just don't catch my fancy like some other lights do. ;-) Good guess though!

L4?

Richard, just a public shout out, thanks for all the help! _

An all copper head/pill for direct replacement on a Convoy S2 host?

A little bigger than those mentioned, but I don't want to spill the beans quite yet! It isn't nearly as orsm as MRsDNF's projects, but I think it's going to be pretty cool.

Whatever it is, you get my interest, Richard! Can’t wait!

Richard, how does the Nanjg 101 driver work after re-flashing with Nlite or Star FW? They both use stars to set options, but this driver has none. :~

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=241

You have to get a bit more creative, but you can still do it. You just need to connect the respective Star's pin to ground.

It may take a little tweaking going forward, but I finished setting up a simple newsletter program, so you can receive the latest product updates, sales, and coupons direct to your e-mail if you'd like.

Thanks!
Richard

Tried to subscribe dosnt work, it tells me cant send information try resend

Richard;

Received the following message trying to sign up for your newsletter:

Sorry, sending the message to request your confirmation failed, please click “Reload” to try again. If it still does not work, please contact the administrator.