MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

I don't have the actual reel code yet, but they are supposed to be a "5000K centered 7-step MacAdam ellipse".

I bet a SRK full of those Nichia 219C would make a big wall of beautiful.

That sounds very Neutral :wink:

Just kidding… I haven’t a clue.

-Chuck

I know all of the tint stuff is subjective, but I have come to really like the “2” tint’s… I have a V6 2C non HI that looks good to me as well… Now to find A and D’s….

I have that PflexPro M1 with an XPL HI, my first XPL HI. It spoiled me and I have got to say that the XPL HI gives enough more projection to make it a great all around choice for everything from tube lights to C8 style…. Well, for me…

Fixed that for you.

If my guess is anywhere close, a Meteor with 219Cs should perform about the same as the S3 3D XP-G2 model, only with better tint and higher CRI.

Have you decided the price yet?

No, but it will be pretty good since I bought a full reel.

Just put the 26mm FETDDMoppydrv. into a Uranusisonfire 818, with the XP-LHI V32B, in 2 words “Freaking COOL!” :bigsmile: Love the modes 8,10,12!!! Like how you can hold the button down and cycle thru the levels!!! This is a really nice light, with the E-switch and push button for lock out! Really good build and quality too for $23.00 :heart_eyes: Can’t beat it! (except for the name) Deep, smooth reflector, 136kcd on a Purple Efest 26650, very WHITE tint!! It really is a neat little pocket thrower and the driver makes it fun to play with!!! Got to thank Jubledum for turning me on to this light, and Richard for your outstanding innovation’s, service and quality!!! :wink:

UN-REAL!

Since Richard got a whole reel, I can see a SupFire M6 mod with these.

Is there a security issue with the website? My browser seems to think it is insecure and directs me to leave the page.

Yes, there is a security risk;

First to your wallet, then it will extend to your bank account. Most people here have been infected with it.

Get whatever you came for, & run. Don't look back.

...Welcome to BLF. ;)

That particular security risk isn’t on the website: it exists between the keyboard and the chair! :stuck_out_tongue:

I find the security risk to be the person sitting next to me most nights. I expect my security would be in danger if she knew how much money I’ve spent on Richard’s site.

Oh, and I also get the security risk notice on both my new and old android phones when I go to the login page, but not every time.

ON your PHONE? Good Lord you got it bad!!! :bigsmile:

I do almost all my surfing and buying on my phone while I “wait for the paint to dry” on projects.

This is an issue that I've been fighting with for a while now. The people at various hosting companies don't seem to know how to properly install or use an SSL certificate, so some browsers throw up a warning. The warning is due to an intermediate certificate not being installed correctly: some browsers, such as Chrome and Safari for OS X, don't care and work normally; other browsers such as Firefox and most Android browsers do care and throw up a warning.

I have spent a lot of time with customer support trying to get it resolved, and they always tell me there is no problem or that they have fixed it, when it obviously isn't fixed. I even switched web hosts to try and fix it and am having the same problem with the new host and they also have been unable to fix it. It's beyond my control and very frustrating.

Interesting. I also browse a lot on my phone with Firefox, and I’ve never gotten the warning.

I’ve got it on my LG Gpad tablet with Chrome browser. I blame Tyler. :wink: