MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Thank you both Bort and RMM, this is a very good explanation.

Sorry for being so absent last week, but I have been trying as hard as I possibly could to get all of the orders out for the holidays, but MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Our family is SO grateful to have all of your support.
We are very lucky to be able to do this business together, as a family, and we couldn't do it without all of you. Thank you for putting up with our shortcomings and being patient with our mistakes.

pretty AMAZING Christmas card if u ask me.

Christmas Card, I miss the new MTN Electronics Christmas card with Emily on it!

Dude, any announcements? New staff members in the making? Come on now, don’t be a slacker, we expect to see the business growing every year and you show us the employees and your boss at Christmas! :stuck_out_tongue:

Merry Christmas Richard and family, thank Y’ALL for putting up with us… :wink:

(Personally, I’m a bit disappointed. I was thinking he’d pick names like Brandon and Lauren and Francis for his kids… the BLF Crew. :wink: ) hahahahaha

Thats awesome :smiley:

“Hey Richard!” … :slight_smile:

Can I suggest you put the XTAR 800mah 14500 protected cells back in stock?

I just received your EVVA 14500 and they are .L.O.N.G. (52,5mm).
They won’t fit into my Lego brick conversion
…or in my modified “Flip” cam.

The XTAR fits in the camera with a bit it plastic tearing but fits with no fuss in the Lego brick.

Anyway, I just unwrapped 2 of the 4 cells so they will work for my purpose, but in the long rung, I will need protected cells.
The XTAR cells are holding up nicely.

Richard,

When do you plan on having CREE XM-L2 U4 1C LED on Noctigon 16mm MCPCB back in stock?

Thanks! Keep up the great work!

I am no longer going to be carrying the XTAR 14500s, but I do have some similarly shaped and similarly priced protected Efest 14500s that I actually have but need to test more fully before listing them. I suspect that they are almost the same, if not the same, but we'll see. Should be soon. :)

I'm going to be getting more soon.

Any idea when xpl hi v3 will be instock again?

I'll have to get a new one soon. We didn't take any family pictures this year, but we are going to a wedding this week so I'm sure there will be some pictures taken there. Until then, here's a few of Emily:

She's my favorite little girl! She's very sweet!

Carson, on the other hand, can be a bit of a little monster!

Richard! I was just about to purchase the mtn max driver today and it’s OOS again hais… when will it be in stock?

Richard- any chance you’ll be getting any 20/21mm TIR lens for S2+?

Thank you, the verdict is in. Beautiful people make beautiful children! :slight_smile:

I've actually already got some, but they're pretty floody. Is that the type of beam you guys are looking for?

I’d try them. Are they on the site yet?

I bought some of these 20mm TIR trying to match the TIR in the early generation Armytek XP-G2 Partners.

To my eye with an XP-G2 or Nichia emitter they produce a largish hotspot with decent spill similar to that generation of Partner. With an XP-L they produce a giant hotspot with wide spill somewhat resembling the 10511 optic. If you like that beam profile (and I do) then, IMO, this is a good way to get it.

I’ll try to get some beamshots.

I’m wondering if this 20mm optic from fasttech is the same as the one from KD.

This one produces a giant spot without much spill. Which strikes me as odd because physically it’s nearly impossible to distinguish from the Armytek TIR mentioned above. Go figure…

The stock convoy S lights need as much throw help as they can get but I doubt we'll get better throw from a TIR. I had one that was all flood through a TIR, and it was pretty nice. Made for an excellent work light, just did not throw at all, like less than 200' with a 7135*12 driver & xml2 on noctigon, but it lit the area up real well on high. I'd probably buy a couple TIR optics just to have around incase I did want one but anymore I'd just as soon swap in a triple setup. Add the TIR's to the site and I'll make sure to put a couple in my next order!

Btw my wife was really glad my stocking stuffers got here in time for christmas! She was more excited about getting those hosts than I was, and I've been wanting to build another S4 for a long time lol. They showed up on the 23rd!

Are buttontop 30Q's getting restocked? If so, happening within a month?

Same questions about Efest purple 14500.