*Name your favorite reviewers* for a $10 coupon towards a cool new flashlight

I have to be honest. Actually I just chose what other people were choosing so I could get the discount. I have no idea if I’ll even buy the light.

Congrats guys. Whatever you are testing Fasttech has certainly built up a frenzy. Will they keep the suspense for long? Thanks Fasttech for something a little different in more ways than one.

ohaya -

I didn't see it until I checked my computer this morning . . .

uneasyFoy

If I thought that Fasttech has rip off prices I wouldn't have made 13 orders until now but some product are just expensive no matter if your profit is 1$ or 10$ or more.

Let's wait a little more and see what will we get :)

It's pity that Old-lumens didn't get one, he would butchered even the Mjollnir :P

Whoa! I’m not aware of this. This just shows that I’m a noob here in BLF.

considering the potential here, that price is unbelievable, way more interesting than on board charging or magnetic ring control.

Details on how to redeem your $10 “coupon” posted in the first post of this thread now. Take a look and let us know if you have questions.

Jasmine

It is some time ago I did the last flashlight review, I have been way to busy with batteries and chargers. I was very curious how this voting was going and am impressed with all the votes I got. And I probably got a few more than FastTech counted, due to the usual spelling mistake (HJK).

Congratulations to the winners, I am looking forward to the reviews.

I want to make a vote anyway :smiley:

1. HKJ
  2. Old4570
  3. Match

Thanks FastTech for the coupon redemption method. I’ll wait patiently for the reviews before buying! :slight_smile:

Ordered the light tonight… now waiting for the actual shipping

MrFoy,

I was just kidding - a bit of “tongue-in-cheek” :).

Congrats, BTW :)!!

Order placed. PM sent for $10.00 refund. Thanks!

ohaya -

Didn't intend my response to mean anything, I understood you, no worries. Had something else on my mind.

Foy

No problem on my end either, Foy :)…

Hi FastTech (Jasmine et al),

I understand that the physical light won’t be available until 5/22, but would it be possible for you all to release the Android app for an alpha or beta release, even if limited (not just to the reviewers though)? I think that would be helpful to both yourselves and potential purchasers?

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jasmine

This is great! Thank you!

I was wondering if FT will have other unique releases coming up and if we could save this coupon for that?

And, if so, any hints as to what might be coming down the line? :wink:

Thanks again!

:slight_smile:

Nice idea this thread

I understand that there will be three flashlights with Asgard technology that will be released by FastTech - which means that there will be two more coming in addition to the FLEX.

I guess I’ll have to wait until the other two mystery flashlights come out and spend my $10 discount on the light that I like best. :slight_smile:

Yes you did. Congrats! :)