New upgrade designs for Wurkkos TS25. Which one would you prefer?

Haha, yep! It’s suitable for handheld and pocket ; )

You means horizontal grooves used by D and vertical grooves used by E?

Have you experimented with using the CSP LEDs, like in the TS10? I’m guessing those are about 1/10th the cost of say a 519A. I’m not sure how much current you give them in the TS10 but in a quad you could probably do 8A or 10A total. The regulated driver would be increased cost, but offset by the cheaper LEDs.

1 Thank

Haha, thanks for your vote my man.
The bowling bottle design of current TS25 is funny. But more people oppose it. So we decide to update again.

Absolutely my man. We will learn from more people’s opinions as much as possible. Although we need take a long time to achieve it.

1 Thank

Keep down-to-earth and let more people joined my man. We can be majority lol

1 Thank

Is that the manufacturing cost increase, or cost increase to the consumer? If the added cost for a regulated driver is that insignificant, I’d bet it would be quite acceptable to most buyers.

I like E1, BTW.

2 Thanks

D, E1, F1, A - in that order.

And another plug for a boost driver!

Absolutely! The actual effect of clip will be longer than picture

Another vote for boost driver

Just choose you favourite with intuition :wink:

We will priority to use matte anodized.

2 Thanks

I like the bowling bottle design of current TS25 too. But as more and more people recommend that we improve TS25. We realize that need to make more positive changes.

1 Thank

Got it!
In fact, if the final option is F or G, we will print logo in a blank flats.

This is what we are going to do, making a thicker charging port

Absolutely! As long as we find the right & cheap enough supplier, we will not hesitate ; )

1 Thank

Same increase both manufacturing cost and consumer cost. We are budget manufacturing and we will not add high product premiums price like well-known brands.

3 Thanks

Except for CSP2323, we have not found a better performance than SST20. But the optimal lumens effect of CSP2323 is between 600-700lm.

2 Thanks

I like D and E, and especially the finish on E1.

I’d rather have a FET driver if a boost driver will be less powerful. Plenty of efficient lights at the TS25’s price point but not that many powerful ones. Buck+FET would be really nice though :slight_smile:

Maybe a TS24 that’s a boost version?

2 Thanks

Got it! As long as the cost is in a controlled range, we will pass the regulated version of most poll votes.

4 Thanks

Simply add it as an option to click (not by default). Add a quick explanation besides the option for newcomers.