【News】Wurkkos FC13 Design Update- SFT40 version as well as Metal Gray New color available

21700 TS10? That seems like a huge jump for a 14500 light.

Yes, but it is something that could work well for me… IF they come up with a decent clip for it. (or maybe I have to find something, like I did with the TS10). But given the right emitter and driver, it is something I would likely buy.

26800 with good power and capacity, just not easy to book this battery from market now,

Both of these are good news. I assume when you say a 21700 TS10, that this will have a tail switch? (I hope so).
The forthcoming TS25 with 519A sounds good too.

FC13 looks nice, I’d like to see it with 519A 4000K, and what about a raised ring around the button? This so you can find the button by feel.

FC11 with 519A: yes if 4000K.

No one wants another sst40, it’s time for 519a or stay stale…

prototype is ready here :

Switch is huge!

Yes, I like the looks of that. I’m always rolling side switch lights around in my hand searching for the button. Looks nice!

Please no sfn43 led, wurkkos. It overheats very fast. High mode is basically unusable on the SP35T compared to sp35

More Info about: LED/Tint and power consumption Button LEDs?

Any updates on this D1 killer?

Please give it a good driver. No pwm. A regulated buck driver is preferable. Maybe the driver from the sofirn sp35? Also, sst40 is good, but the sft40 is better in pretty much every way (except not available in 5000k). I agree to offer the 519A in 4500k.

If it is running Anduril, it will have pwm.

Wurkkos, Are there flashing pads for firmware updates?

1 Thank

It might have PWM, but doesn’t have to, it depends on the driver design.

I love the huge RGB switch!! Can’t wait to see these on the market

I don’t think I’ve seen a switch like that before. On a side-switch design I want the switch to be easy to locate, but not too easy to accidentally actuate, so I think a wide switch could be good.

I’m also glad to see that the lens retaining ring isn’t blue. :slight_smile:

I’m pleased to see Wurkkos developing another Anduril 2 light with built-in charging. Those two features put any light on my watch list, although this isn’t an automatic buy for me like the TS10.

Well said, Terry. I think Wurkkos has produced some great designs lately.

I would love a constant current, buck/boost driver with no PWM running Anduril 2, and a custom deep-carry clip too, but that’s asking a bit much for budget light at the moment. :slight_smile:

Unless a manufacturer offers 15 seasonal special editions of each light, all with an unspecified emitter somewhere at 6000K-7000K, it’s not fair to compare them to Olight. :slight_smile: (and I still think Olight makes good flashlights)

yes, it has

1 Thank