[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

Non DHL lights have shipped as well. It’s just that almost all usa buyers opted for DHL and only a few opted for registered.

I saw at least one guy in the usa, without batteries and registered shipping say he recieved a shipping notice. Maybe he was mistaken? Idk, it’s all a blur now. Lol

Ya’ never know FlashPilot…… my method would be a heap faster than the PayPal dispute that one poor, seemingly distressed gentleman was considering.

That would add stress of top of stress for him…. it would anyone in a similiar situation. I hate to see people stressed.

Stress kills my friend…. Sooooooooo, I am willing to help.

My way… Bada bing, Bada boom……. it is done!

Simple… no mess - no stress. :wink:

That’s fine. All I was saying to Neal was that some solid info from him on those three items I mentioned would be appreciated.

Just an educated guess is fine.

BUT IF it is not provide by him or LT, to TA or you… it cannot be considered 100% accurate.
:slight_smile:

Why is my paid 8pcs batteries not updated in the spreadsheet? :frowning:

Did you buy them with the light or add then later? What days did you pay on?

That 556 to 1038 list only seems to go up to Dec 10 or 12. Somewhere around there. Anything after that would not be on there.

I wish Neal would send an updated paid/shipping list before the 3rd group starts ordering and paying.

Nvanlaar’s links.

The Millers Original Group Buy List ending on Nov 11 and #1213

Coyotehawk’s Continuation of the Group Buy List, starting Nov 11 and #1214 - Updated Dec 27

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for first 555 - Updated Dec 15

Neal’s Paid/Shipping List for #556 to #1038 - Updated Dec 10 or 12.

M4D M4X: For all people who want to let us know the value that should be declared on the parcels:
please take the BLF GT customs declaration survey

Samsung 35E seem ideal, high mAh and good amps.
M4D M4X is doing a groupbuy, here: GROUPBUY: 8pcs Samsung 35E BUTTON TOP for the BLF GT

Video of Drop Test

Just got paid myself and paid for my 2 GTs! im more excited than a fat kid eating cupcakes!!!

Now………

why havent i got my shipping info?
when will it ship to Australia?
why havent i got my GT yet?
why does everyone hate me?
why am i so stressed ?
WHY IS EVERYBODY YELLIN???

Im joking of course. love what Neal, Miller, Texas Ace have done for us. if my GT’s rock up before february ill be a happy man.
and thankyou to JasonWW and Teacher, for constantly updating this thread and answering the same questions repeatedly, you are both better men than i.

I cant wait to have that monster here.
Beeing the 1136th on the list I just have to wait for a pm that tells me to pay right?
Where can I choose to add the batteries?

Yes, u just need to wait for a PM from the miller.

You can add batteries when you get the PM and pay for the GT.

Thank you very much!

A quick look around the pantry and I found another plastic lid that fits the blf gt perfectly.

This is the 40oz Progresso Bread Crumbs

can someone measure the Real diameter of the hear, i will design a cap for this light while waiting

That’s perfect!! :+1: Thank you for sharing :smiley:

Well, in spite of mine is number 2 it`s still hasnt been shipped yet, prolly a delay of some sotr, i mailed Neal today about that matter

Yet, obviously we have to be patient :slight_smile:

Anyone??? I’d hate to bother Neal

Have you ordered your GT yet, or have you not received the PM to Purchase?

I ordered the GT long ago and also paid for it.
Just now I noticed the list of 555 and saw my name with “error” behind it.
Isen’t that the list of people who got Pm’s that their GT is on the way?

An Error? Where is that “error”, a link pls?

That topic became too big , filled with spam too

So far the only lights that we know went out (last saturday) were usa customers, with no batteries, up to 550th paid. We got tracking info 4 days after.

Another shipment went out Wednesday. We don’t know where to, yet. So I’m guessing tracking info will pop up tomorrow or maybe Tuesday due to news years holiday.

Maybe we will get some info from Neal before the weekend.

That’s all I know. Sorry.

Haha.