Post Chinglish text/links here

No va means doesn’t go in spanish. Not a good name for a car

Take a look at this old thread and see the link to the DX product description! Freaking hilarious!

-Garry

AS per my sig, shoudian.org via google translate.

Especially cheeses, but also reflected the cylinder faithful love the barrel of heart and spirit of innovation, in the strength of shocking and surprised.

“Reminded: over-discharge the battery end of life caused by the customer conceited!”

http://yezl.com/en/ProductShow.asp?ID=233

A treasure trove on Yezl!

“Luminous tail cap design is of convenient to use electricity at night.”

“Shift: electricity into arbitrary files, if the duration of less than 2 seconds on the power, then the next time after power-transmission, power 3 seconds or more with a memory function, the next electricity or default of this stall.”

“Material: hard-shell stage III oxidation of AA using extinguishers, working to further improve housing, high-strength wear-resistant, with Daogua will not leave scratches, more convenient and portable, without fear of being the key to sharp objects such as scratch; head Department head design for the attack, dangerous and often can be used to self-defense”

“Can all be demolished, suitable for DIY enthusiasts continue to escalate”

I’ve so often been disappointed to get a flashlight only to realize it can’t be demolished.

http://yezl.com/en/ProductShow.asp?ID=222

Oh, but it can! We have the technology and know how to use it: Shadow SC600 vs UF-T50 -- Winners Announced -- The Lights Are Done!!!!!!!

“LS-K19 Lanshi Send 50 visual camouflage super-long-range Wang waterproof

DD has an interesting translation for the word ‘Wang’…used in many of their flashlight listings. Some of their ‘Wangs’ are even ‘five-speed’ :bigsmile:

Slightly off topic but many English - Chinese movie title translations bring a smile. e.g.

As Good As It Gets - Mr Cat Poop

Boogie Nights - His Great Device Makes Him Famous

Fargo - Mysterious Murder in Snowy Cream

Knocked Up - One Night, Big Belly

Just came across a comical LED fog light description on Ebay here.

Some excepts from said listing: and

The World's top American original CREE-U2 light bead, outside the brightness of the starts.

Night driving be obviously strong pillar.

Unique square spot.

Suitable for pavement, super province electricity, night driving more fuel efficient.

More secure, absolutely not the deficit battery

and:

Attention: Light do not direct line of sight, so as not to affect the front of the driver of the vehicle traffic accidents

and:

Unique invincible blasting flash function

LOL!

-Garry

the baby ! ! ! price dwelled on ! !

product usage .

( 1 ) book products for listen to child . upstages crybaby , child the first time can know , make you could be two places ! . . . . . book products battery ! !

Now that one is so bad I can’t even figure what that was text to…

just like garrybunk’s post, some of it i can’t figure out what they are trying to say

These are machine translated texts obviously.

can the machine translate it back?

I did try translating the English to Chinese with Google Translate, then translating the results. Slight improvement but I think it helps knowing what the product is (it’s a small device one can use as a baby monitor, in essence being in two places at once).

This is how Chinese whispers started.

If you use Google translate, to translate what it already translated too many times, Google will Google Google…

This thread on BLF, the place where I learned chinglish :slight_smile:
35 Hilarious Chinese Translation Fails

WOW! Just……………WOW.

Not so much Chinglish…

1. CREE XM-L U2 1000LM 3-Mode LED Flashlight

2. 1000Lemons

3. 3Modes

ARSUXEO cycling jerseys?