Pure copper pill for Courui Big head

Ok guys I am going to start NEW production of copper pills, this time no limit in number of them, and the price will be 23$ for Europe,and 25 for the rest of the World . Price include shipping and tracking number. Please let me know how many of you are interested this time . Special PayPall account for this sale is couruiD01bighead@gmail.com

L I S T :

• LinusHofmann
  • electricjelly
  • Will34
  • Khas
  • Jensa41

Awesome news, thanks Nikola! I will definitely be in for at least one.
Again, if you’ve got the patience, a slightly custom one like last time. Got another Courui on route for a new project and it desperately needs some copper :slight_smile:
I’ll send you a PM soon.

Cheers
Linus

New project, nice !! Just send me your request,and it will be done …
Cheers

Awesome :slight_smile:

Awwww, heck. I’ll take one I guess. Will the wire holes easily fit 18ga silicone wire?

This invitation is now listed in my Courui DO1 thread:

I’ll take one NikolaS, for a 31.5mm Maxtoch, but make the depth .200mm (.008”) please!

Holes are 3mm wide so i guess it can, for 20 mm led it can be wider but for 32mm it is maximum

Please be more precise,depth of what??

Depth of the centering pocket the Maxtoch 31.5 mcpcb sits in.

Thanks for making these again NikolaS.
I’ll take one for a 20mm Noctigon.

Awesome news… A friend saw my modded courui in action and I had to sell it. With this new one I will use 32mm instead because of the flat reflector base, it did not sit all the way down with a 20mm board…

Is there a maxtoch 31.5mm mcpcb avilable for XP-L? Or it only comes in xm size?

Nice to hear that Will, I have also sold one of mine for 100$ !!! People just cant hide their excitement when they see this thrower in action….

OK I AM NOW CLOSING THE DEAL, ONLY ONE PCS. HAVE LEFT FROM THIS PRODUCTION,
SO LAST CHANCE TO GET IT QUICKLY !! FIRST ONE GETS IT !! :slight_smile:

if its still available i will take it ,for Noctigon XP32 (payment sent).
is it possible to make a third hole for the wire here? :

You are the first, so it will be yours. Just tell me the space in mm from main hole to the third one and I will make it

i can tell you in around 6-8 hours from now ,if you cant wait forget it and make the normal holes,its not big deal.

I can wait no problem

No fear, that’s the hole for the optic leg if you’ll be using an optic. The optic legs are between the emitter pads, the two holes off center of the pads are for wires. Just wanted to be sure you knew that. :wink:

(the one’s at 7 O’clock and 1 O’clock in your picture are for wires or maybe screws… the slots might be intended for wires)

Edit: if you’re going to use only the center pad for an XP-L, almost any OTHER hole would work better for your wire, that hole is actually between the traces that go to the center pad and you’ll be wanting a larger hole for 2 20ga or 2 18ga leads.)

i know that it was for the optics ,but i assumed its the nearest way to go to the - pad for the single led,since the base of the reflector of the courui its very big(26.5mm ).i’ve tested a 18awg wire and was ok but just in case i have 20awg teflon wire.but you are right about the traces its not the perfect hole to use.
i will decide when i have all the parts to complete the flashlight ,yet i have not boufht the flashlight :slight_smile:

nikolas i hope this work for you :