Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Really hope all these cute and nice pics with alternatives to host pics are also posted here:

I bet it will be easier to find there then in this long thread not primary focused on image hosting :wink:

I have updated the Narsil post with links to Joechina cheat sheet thread, link to CRX thread with all kinds of firmware operation manuals and copied the Narsil Q8 short manual pic from there into the post.

Could you make that a clickable link?

No sorry, on the phone, it is post 3 of this thread :wink:

Oh, post 2

Thank you Keisari, looks like you made an excellent “guess”…. :+1:

Thanks sparky. :+1: … Great photo of Milo too…. :slight_smile:
Looks like I can the computer translates the instructions of how to use the site pretty easily. I am gonna give it a test run in a bit.
Thanks again for the info. :slight_smile:

Moving any more “photo talk” to the appropriate place………

@ blinker

You may find this very useful, I sure did.
Narsil is there, along with more good info on other User Interfaces. :+1:

Flashlight User Interfaces Cheatsheets

Has there been any news from Thorfire? Last I read we had been waiting quite awhile to hear back on a spring update? It’s hard to keep track of this thread at times, thank you!

Yes there is!

Please read THIS post for the latest status

Well now this is tricky
Last word was:

But no elaboration on how tests were conducted.
So now weekend, waiting game continues.

Do the Chinese even do weekends?

Hmm depends I guess
Most emails we have received from Barry were Tuesday morning (my time)
While Neal is answering all days gpr example.
But we have gotten messages in weekends so hard to say
I am glad they do tests that I do know.

Being patient is getting harder every day.

No hurry. Absolutely no hurry. QA and QC both take significant amounts of time.
And attention. And it’s important to understand the difference because we need both QA and QC done.

We’d rather have it done right than shipped too soon.

That ThruNite sale was very tempting, It sure was a test of will holding out for the Q8 and The GT.

PS: why we shouldn’t rush them:

https://www.google.com/search?q=chinese+QA+and+QC

remembering that all of the parts come from a lot of different sources, each batch of which, when delivered, should meet expectations. Or not.
Then someone has to put the piece together properly.

Does it still have a place to attach it to a post or something?

Yes, just like the humanoids on this side of the planet, they need time for family, rest, and recovery. Low pay doesn't mean they don't deserve just as much respect.

EDIT: Sorry for the tone of my above post.

Yes, no rush at this point. We all know it is close, and a lot of us have recently bought our cells. That means greater anticipation, but an extra little bit of time we can deal with. That said, I have moved past the anticipation stage at this point, to full blown excitement. :smiley:

I didn’t read the question as lacking respect (and maybe you didn’t either). There are cultural patterns that don’t quite match the 9:00 to 5:00, Monday thru Friday work week in different parts of the world. It’s a fair question, especially with the way most countries rely on the cheap labor China provides us with. I wouldn’t doubt that in busy factories, there is work around the clock.

Yep, PBWilson, that’s what I was after. I have no doubt the Chinese take and deserve time off, it’s just that without a Christian tradition of not working on Sundays, their “weekend” could be just about anytime. If they do take Sat. and Sun. off it’s probably just because the rest of the world is busy goofing off.