Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

those are good, need a button though

Thank you!

I hesitate to correct our great and generous Typo King, but it may be important in this case:
I think the title meant to say “List closes and end of this day” (and maybe even better to say end of today X time zone). Wouldn’t want anyone missing out because it wasn’t clear.

I was wondering if the flashlight that BG used for the pictures was from the production run, which would be interesting to see, but the driver has the black plastic covers that we know will not be in the production version. So this is still one of the prototypes and indeed looks exactly like mine, except for the springs: I spot that the flashlight in the pictures seems to have burnt springs, someone has done something stupid with it :party:

Miller, have fun at the party, that sounds very enjoyable! :slight_smile:

I don’t see burnt springs at all

Can you please add me to the list for another unit :slight_smile:

Put me down for one more please.

Enjoy the party :partying_face:

Thanks Nord!

Yeah Djozz this must be prototype pics
I so hope they’ll use the beamshot of J-Dub74 in the fog
Corrections are emailed to Marunce.

Please put me down for one

Already wrote some weeks ago, but couldn’t find me in the list.

Thanks mate

Add me to the list for one (1) please :slight_smile:

sweet, cheers Miller.

Got some button top 30q ordered :slight_smile: pretty hard getting batts to NZ for decent prices.

I am in.

I had some hesitation earlier and happy about not being removed from list. Just getting my Q8 in the second 500 round. Because of the Utorch UT03 hold I will buy this first.

Welcome to BLF!

Will update the list tomorrow

Latest situation (could change but this is what I know)
It is my understanding there will be not a lot of time between the batches.
Preorder starts September 7th for all.
One can order as many ad one is on the list for
It will be drop shipping, the Q8 will be send directly from Thorfire to us, no delay going through Banggood warehouse.
When the lights are made, they are send and based on the actual order date and time. So it will be exciting to see who gets theirs first, shipping will of course play a major part here.

I am going to say this again, in case of good and bad, post here in the thread
I am here and in case of issues we’ll work it out, just relax and be friendly. I do not want to make a topic for possible issues for I do not want to have to follow a thread with only bad news :wink: much more prefer having it all here so when I see x new posts it will also be positive :wink:

Thank you!

I would love one if still available.

Haven’t been active very often in this thread. But a total of almost 1600 units is impressive.
Awesome!

hello and thanks for all this awesome work :wink: I am on the list:
902 fedcas

but I haven’t received the mass PM even if I am above 1275, is it normal?

Also, at the moment I should be in the second batch, but I would prefer to wait some more time, is it possible? or maybe I should swap with someone in the 3rd or 4th batch?

The BangGood listing has it with HAIII military grade hard-anodized coating, but this thread has it listed as Type II. Did we get an upgrade?

I wonder how many last minute requests will be made today. It’ll be a bit painful knowing that you paid double (or more) the pre-order price!

Thanks to everyone involved for making this light come to life!

I haven’t put much attention to this thread lately. Should we have received a PM by now?