Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

I’m around order 800, and no shipping notice yet. I sure could use them this weekend as handwarmers. It’s supposed to get down to 13°F.

Completely understandable patmurris. :slight_smile: … It has been a long wait for an anticipated light.
Just keep checking on that shipping status & soon you will have the pleasant surprise that your Q8 will be headed your way. Just like This One . Sure it was a different batch… but he got a pleasant reward when he checked that shipping.
It will be there before long…… :slight_smile:

Ay thanks for letting know
Can you make some pictures?
Will update OP later.

THANKS for update, just Narsil config, good it was nothing :slight_smile:

That’s pretty darn cool for SoCal in September. :wink:

Thanks for the SMD LED info everyone.

I’ve placed an order for 20 pieces each of 10 different colors in 0603 size.

When they arrive I’ll create a thread in the “For Sale” section and sell small quantities for the cost of shipping.

I only need a few pink and red ones. :smiley:

To eliminate possibility of a mis-configured light, you can reset the light's configuration settings to factory defaults - not documented, accept in the Advanced Notes and Usage guide here.

Go to display the version number, and while the one blink version # is shown, press&hold the switch for a few seconds, til the light starts blinking quick -- this indicates it's done, and now it's reset back to factory settings.

Welcome back teacher, surely your q8’s have got to be close to being delivered. I only wish I could figure out what number my q8 is in the purchase order. If anyone knows how to find out that info I would be greatly in your debt. Thanks!

and it’s mentioned in the cheat sheet :slight_smile:

Ooops! Yes, sorry, forgot you added that!

Happy to report the button light is now back on. I was able to find the “Reset to factory settings.” Thanks to all who responded. (I found it in the micro-printed “cheat cheat” included with the light.)

Hi Joey…… :+1:
Yep… my first one will be here in a few minutes…. Tracking is and has been perfect every step of the way. 100% reliable. A great asset in knowing the arrival time of ones package. :wink: I highly recommend it for those with inquiring minds.

If you will give me the date & time of your order(s)… I will compare them with mine & I can give you a general idea of where you are in the “lineup”. It would be my pleasure my friend. :slight_smile:

What? Your location is listed as San Diego and Accuweather shows the low as 60+F (16C) and hitting highs of 80 by Monday. Even Big Bear is showing lows of above 50F.

Are you stationed somewhere else or something?

ARGH, you got me good :slight_smile:
thanks for the update, and nic no OP update needed :slight_smile:

Second of two arrived today, got my full order.

Thanks to all involved.

Btw.: There is a minor bug in the Advanced Notes: Please replace “dbl click for voltage display” with “triple click for voltage display”.

Kudos for the Q8 Team - I received my Q8 yesterday, in perfect condition.

One of mine arrived yesterday, no issues. I really like the ramping. Great work!

I got the pistol grip/mini-tripod that Lightfighter mentioned earlier. It’s a great accessory to use a Q8 as a small work light. (Doesn’t work quite as well with the Astrolux MF-01 due to the protruding bezel area.)

Camping elsewhere.

Nice good reports

Nice pic Etex!

Oops, yes, will do!

Just got notice the Q8 ordered with expedited shipping (extra $10) will be delivered today, so DHL rcv'd it on the 17th in Singapore, then 2 days to the door. 10 days to Singapore, but 12 days overall - not bad, could be better though, still beats many with regular shipping. Sorry for those that cancelled their expedited shipping orders. It's quoted at 5-8 business days, so it actually took 8 business days.