Rating: Dinodirect.com

My summed up experience with DinoDirect:

• cheat on you with DinoPoints for delayed processing (they call it a system error )
  • cheat on you with fake reviews
  • cheat on you with wrong/fake products (see posts above or TF Flames thread)
  • ban you from their forum after several posts (yeah, that's what I call: "Discuss freely")
  • live chat is a complete waste of time, even a discussion with a speaking clock service would make more sense
  • customer service follows exactly the handbook "How to calm down customers & still generating profit"
  • reviews you made never get checked/show up on their pages (reviewing items is their own business, I guess )
  • all given contacts/email addresses are fake

I wish there would be a way to show them the power of customers...

Geez and I thought I was the only one!

My reviews actually got processed and showed up on their website... after about 2 - 3 months lol.

I don’t know. Why are we getting mixed experiences? First time I have to deal with Dinodirect CS and it was easy and fast.

This forum could play that role, but there are a lot of people here who lower their moral standards to the bottom when given a few bucks discount in group buys, it seems you can buy people for cheap on this budget forum.

That's very close to the claimed 24h processing, isn't it ?!

Because of the fake/unprotected TF Flames...? This thread could be reason for that.

I have just good experiences with DD from items to customer care; if you consider search and find the right item in that website part of the game you can't complain.

BTW I know fake discounts random prices and fake reviews/photos can disorient a customer.

About the batteries thread you can read that all ppl that ordered the batteries got a refound/gift card/ reshipped order keeping original trustfire not protected(that them probably buy at 0,2$ less) or fakes(but tested at 1800mah that are not so bad, ultrafire at that price usually give less mha)

I don't see any scammer politic on DD

If you want certificated quality go far from chinese sites and be ready of multiply your costs

This has nothing to do with Chinese websites. It's all about the lack of QC by the factories and the distributors.

eg, same Omten switches are used in every flashlight no matter the cost.

That doesn't makes it better. You ordered an item and get the wrong/fake one...but it's not a single accidently mistake. It happened multiple times (even with their knowledge of this mistake) and nobody seems to be responsable.

Dino features the dumbest thing a china retailar can do! (again!) Are they really that ignorant or what?

I paid around 12,8usd per flashlight with discount. Bought two because i can and it is within my tax free limit of 22€. I paid around 18€ for two L2 with xml (yes the infamous 3 modes instead of 5 mode)

They sent an invoice with the full store price without discount along. Ok, who can be that stupid!?!? I can't believe the lack of their common sense.

I had to pay 8,41€ because of the silly invoice which absolutely no1 ever sends! And even sent a more expensive one at that!

I'm not letting this go easily since it was a purely dumb and expensive mistake they made (among others). I'm not eating 8.41€ because of someone stupidity.

How shall i proceed? Well within paypal dispute but do not wish to resort to that.

Budgeteer... them write the price of the items without discount or giftcards that give a real credible idea of what you pay;

if them write too low prices customs(almost in Italy) estimate the prices that usually is 3 times more of what you payed

Please the next time write before to DD or make single orders, ty for the comprension (is what a chinese will answer you xD)

and LOL you can complain about 3 modes instead of 5(maybe them will offer you 5/10$ giftcard ....to pay custom xD), NOT about custom fee c'mon

Them just lost money with that, I think is bad QC and disorganization not scammer attitude, maybe them don't have the know-how about batteries... tham sell like thousands of items!

BTW ever fixed the mistake with an happy customer.

Fake reviews, fake discounts, non delivery of item, no answer to cs requests, i suppose all that is bad QC and not "scammer attitude" ?

Did you articipate in any group buy from DD on this forum ?

If so your experience differs from the one of isolated individuals who are not the target of a DD PR campaign/damage contaiment operation.

I feel dirty after dealing with DD.

I know that feeling. Luckily, DinoDirect has a solution for you. :)

EDIT: This one caught my eye.

I feel "flashlight whore dirty" after dealing with them.

My bad. :X

There's not enough soap in the world to fix flashlight whore dirty.

LOL DD PR that was my toughts first of have real experience:

In my experience them acted in the best way with fast answer i received 3 order and all perfect,

I got also a gift card for an not arrived order after 42 days of ship with no troubles.

And I used different mail and nick from that forum, unless them checked the redirection of some link from that forum can't correlate me here

on DX after like 20 orders(not all arrived perfect) and more of 200$

at my first RMA for a 6$ order I got that answer today

Dear customer,

The package is shipped on 10.10. We understand you’ve been waiting for some time. But unlike courier services like UPS, Fedex, TNT, DHL and EMS, Airmail and Registered Airmail are sent via Hong Kong Post and Hong Kong Post can not guarantee delivery time for these services.

From experience, the estimated delivery time is 14 to 21 working days (i.e. Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays in Hong Kong and in your country), though sometimes this could be much longer than expected. We take the liberty to ask if you can wait for a few more days pls?

Sorry for the inconvenient and thank you for your patience.

Yours faithfully

Samuel

I'm not a PR or even a whore, I give my neutral critical opinion, if you read or quote all my post, I hope you do the same.

I'm curious to know what you think PR means.

Had my first experience with DD over the past two weeks. Got in on the Ultrafire WF-502B R2 +18650+ charger for $5.69 deal, which was great. Used PayPal. Received my PP e-mail with transaction ID. Days went by and the DD order sat as "unpaid." Sent four e-mails to their "fastservice" e-mail address w/o nothing back. Opened a Paypal dispute. They responded that the order had shipped, but referenced a different DD order number! Still "unpaid" on their site. Finally got thru on the live chat (after four times and several hours) and they ended up canceling the order and refunding the payment today!

Have bought from KD, DX, Manafont w/o issue. This was a nightmare. The worse part is not getting that WF-502B R2 light...