Rating: Dinodirect.com

and I get a reply to my CS inquiry saying the shipping company was at fault and I don't get a tracking number..so which is it? is the number I got accurate? or is this a case of the left hand not having a clue what the right hand is doing? ..and to blame the shipping company for the fault is just gold lol..summer take note of the problems with DD from this site and do your best to fix them..these aren't huge issues and are easily fixable but are keeping DD from being what it could be..

Well I decided to give DD another chance since my 1st order was a nightmare. I ordered a BC40 on the 12-26-11. As of right now, it has yet to even be shipped. So that is strike 2 against DD. And I'm saving them the humiliation of strike 3. My money will go to folks who actually care about customer service and shipping fast and making sure your order is correct the first time. And what is so sad on this 2nd order Summer was supposed to be taking care of it. Sorry Summer, but your no better. Now that is just my honest opinion, and I do feel bad having to even say that.

Once bitten twice shy.

You got it.

I could of placed 7 different orders in a 7 day span with Shane and gotten everyone of them by day 10. Shane cares about his customers, and he shows his customers respect by telling them beforehand what he can do or can't do. If Shane, tells you 3 days you can take it to the bank. And heck Shane will beat most big dealers on what he sells. That's who is going to get most of my business from now on. I'm saving myself the DD misery.

No problem. The spreadsheet I pasted is a shortened version. Only thing it doesn't have is the over 45 day column. What would be the best way to send it or attach it? Ideas? (trying to avoid file sharing sites as much as possible, last resort) Maybe converting to google docs would be a better idea for those who don't have Excel

See thread here:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/5805

My second order arrived today, and have two more in the queue.

ITP A3 SS, ordered 12/24, delivered 01/05 (11 calendar days to Bay Area, CA- USA)

Very nice light!

Definitely an improvement over my first order.

Just for clarification, the status of this order still shows "paid."

3 orders in:

20.12.2011, 24.12.2011, 29.12.2011. All paid, none of them shipped.

(got mail, that one is partially shipped but not so sure since status is not updating).

Ordered unprotected trustfire 14500 and arrived today in great shape (~2 weeks)

Another good experience!

got my v60c today..everything was perfect..really nice light and other than the tracking number mix up it all went down well..

I have one Klarus P1C order that has been delayed for 1+ weeks, but DD has been great and given me several tiny credits for the delay.

Anyone have an order get delayed like this for weeks but eventually get shipped? How much credit did you get?

thanks man..yes it's a great light..got the fish thing too lol..used it to wrap my turtlebeack x12 xbox headset..16' cord and i'm only 6-8 feet away..works pretty good

Just rec'd the picture for my last order and it's the wrong light AGAIN!

Apparently when you order the Nitecore EX11v2 200 lumen CR123 flashlight, they fulfill the order with a Nitecore EZ-AA 160 lumen flashlight. This is the second time!

I got the same thing from ManaFont, it said it was a gift for my first order called "magic crystal mud" or something.

I got a message that i left something in the cart....

... and toi my amazement the pricese went up coniserably.

The Z1 was like 13usd (pity i didn't snatch one) now 20usd+ also the famous UF-504B XM-L is 18,xy usd instead of 13,99...

I hate when sellers just do that... :/

The Z1 was $14.99 when I looked this morning, fortunately I got a couple when they were $12.99

Daily price change?

SADLY dinodirect has uppered the priced on MANY items, including flashlights

Some examples

Nitecore EZ AA R5 from 39.39$ to 52.nn$

Fenix E21 from 28.nn$ to 42.nn$

Itp A3 SS from 30.39$ to 40.39$

JetBeam BA20 from 30.69 to 32.69$

Tank E09 from 11.69 to 12.99

Klarus P1A from idontremember to the newveryhighprice

And MANY more.

Too sad, I wanted the old prices!!!

ordered a couple of Tank E09s and some knock-off diving lures of some sort on 12/28/2011 and i just received the email that only one of the flashlights shipped. what're they gonna ship one thing at a time? i did three orders around the same time and they were the last to send shipping confirmation. the other two sent theirs a week and two weeks ago. let's see what happens...

so to answer my own question, yes, they are apparently shipping all three items separately:

"Thanks for contacting us! All of your items were shipped out seperately. In order to make sure that they are easily to pass the customs, they were seperated into 3 parcels. All were shipped out by jan.12th by regular post service. It was shipping internationally from China. It usually takes 7--14 business days to arrive in your country.

Your package is on the way to arrive at the destination, please do not worry.

Your patience will be highly appreciated! Have a nice day~"