Rating: Dinodirect.com

Never trust a smiling Dino. They are scammers! They collect money for free, like said before. With zero interest rate.

I'm missing an xml dropin from an order so I made a dispute with Paypal. DD said they can resend the item, but I'd have to close the dispute first. I guess I shouldn't trust these crooks and escilate the claim huh?

Aren't scammer IMEDI(In My Experience Direct and Indirect xD), I received around 20 orders, also if others are doing a personal crusade about that, btw ships from china can take also 40 days or more if you are lucky(read custom)

never heard of ppl that asked and didn't get a refund/solution for wrong/damaged/not shipped items

just take care they have crazy prices(read high) for the 90% of the items

I'm sure that using the live chat you will meet a solution, the next time first use the live chat, then paypal to ask a refund if things go bad

now said my opinion I will be considered a dirty shilling like kreisler? xD

If they intend to resend the item why can't they send it while the dispute is still open? Why do they insist on closing the dispute? The asked me the same thing, to close my paypal dispute and they will take care of everything.

Well, if they really mean to resend the item they can resend it while the dispute is still open, can't they? Re-send the item and send a tracking number. You track the item and verify there is a package on the way, then you close the dispute. Once you close the dispute Paypal will not let you re-open it. Dino is well aware of it. You have twenty days to escalate this into a claim. These twenty days of dispute status is for both parties to work out a solution if they are willing. There is no excuse for "we will work with you ONLY IF YOU CLOSE THE DISPUTE".

Just read the subject line of this thread. There is a good reason for this rating. This thread has 680 posts so far, most of them by members who had a bad experience (experiences) with Dino. Of course there are some posts from people who are really happy with Dino. Some people probably had no problem with Dino orders. There are some people who have no problem what they are subjected to, as long as they can save a few bucks. There are some people who will not tolerate dishonest practices no matter how much monetary benefits they possibly can if they are ok with such practices. There are some people who are hoping for continued rewards from Dinomasters. There clearly are some shills, (but don't be fooled Kreisler's posts and call him one- that just is his own special twisted sense of humor) ... To each his own.... However, the vast majority of posts in this thread are from people who had bad experiences from Dinodirect, and such posts exist for a good reason. No further explanations necessary..

Did you close it? If yes, why? In my case I deleted the Paypal dispute (after hearing that a replacement has been sent) and was thus able create a new one with the same transaction ID on the 45th day from the original order. I'll close it when the replacement is in my hands hopefully within 45+20 days from the original order. If it takes longer I suppose there's no other way than negotiating with DD directly...

WOW so that guy that just in the last 3 pages have 26 posts against dinodirect, taking the horns from all, wasting so much time, making a personal crusade(I'm wondering if you are not payed by the concurrence) is calling ME shiller and DD's sb56637?(with kreisler I'm the second on the podium of who try to say that DD is not so bad, so for exclusion MUST be ME one of the ppl).
Look boy(don't care how old are you) I never got 1 cent from DD by the correlation that I'm a member of that forum, never made refer to BLF when I made an RMA to DD, never received/accepted any kind of propose by DD;
0: advantages, gifts, compliments, Chinese blessings to be registered/posting here or elsewhere(except resellerating, keep reading).
My only "profit" from DD are: from resellerrating(1 time just a true comment for a 5$ giftcard, tnx kreisler), idinormembership, coupons, surveys.
I made good deals and I'm suggesting and helping others to do the same, I love concurrence, especially from China they will own us :/

You was free of ask a refund for your not shipped order, looks so easy why so many posts here? Many times DX claiming in stock don't ship an item for months and not in holidays time, happens often, 3 times just to me, sometime I was able to read packaging and the next day nothing, back to collecting... maybe they got some but wasn't enough also for me? BTW I don't care, I'm free to ask a refund ANYTIME! I never seen ppl waste for that so many energies like you in our DX's thread or any other place.
All big Chinese sellers have that attitude/problems, more orders, more possibility of troubles.
pls link me of ppl that had a bad experience with DD and is not solved, I also made a pool to search them inviting to share the experiences, some negative vote but still 0 bad experiences shared.
I honestly seen DD wrong many times but also fix issues way faster and smoother of most sellers.
Yes they have for 90% of the items at a very high price, stole some photo, poor/bad description and fake/generic reviews, problems circumvented if you are just a bit smarter of a watermelon googling what you are buying or asking in places like BLF, honestly I find that also funny.

This thread is huge coz a lot of ppl bought and buy from DD sharing the experiences, and for ppl like you, kreisler and me that have also fun here; about the high % of complains... you shouldn't be so smart, who don't have problems usually don't feel the need of write here and will just write 1 post, but who have troubles is angry and probably will share that in more posts... you know someone?

Now pls write the names of the ppl who are hoping for continued rewards from Dinomasters, or you're a sb56637?
Sry to be so rude, is not my way, maybe I start, writing: "...also if others are doing a personal crusade about that"? Sry for that, but don't said nothing of so bad, was in a goliardic tone and objectively(xD) looks true.. then perhaps you felt attacked by me.
Is all OK UNTIL you became really annoying with your writing bad and pointing your finger, specially when you don't know ppl and situations.
Also if don't agree with you, I would fight to let you shot all your bullshits as long as you do that respecting others and yourself!
Just think 2 times first of talk behind back of ppl!

...damn now that I got my revenge(I hope you have an headhake reading that poem in my poor engrisch XD) I feel better, ok now let me stroke you, I have big Dino's bones for good dogs xD

That is just my opinion with a bit of anger, stupidity, presumption and bad English that can be misunderstood(?!) but I fear to have broken some rules of the forum with that post, I apologize, but frankly don't care xD
ofc if asked I'll back to ghost mode like few months ago, wont make/cause more troubles.

Omg have you read it all?
...ty
Massimo

To update my case:

DD contacted me by email and a FL post, and apologized about the confusion on tracking numbers. They say they didn't realize that my order was +50usd at first.

My order has now a tracking number for the first partial shipment (but still can't track it, will work in a few hours - HK post) and they promised a second tracking number for the second partial.

I think that when they do things wrong, it's good to share.But when they do things right, too.

Let's give them a chance...

Hi kreisler.

If you are german how come you can not spell your country's name correct?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Deutscheland+

No no.

It is : Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Just basic grammar.

Inglaterra.

And Kreisler lives in Alemania.

Google Deutchland: 1.500.000.000 hits!!!!

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutschland

You missed the "ñ" letter. Your keyboard has not the "ñ" letter? If not, that´s ok, because "ñ" is specific to the Spanish keyboard layout....

I just placed my forth order from DD. The first two went smooth, the third only came with some of my items. When I asked them about it, they told me that the missing items were out of stock and not available. They should have noted that in the order or let me know. I shouldnt have to ask them why I didn’t receive my items I paid for. They offer a gift card but I just wanted the money back since their prices are so high I didn’t want to order anything else. They said no, I opened a PP case and they refunded my money. Should not have had to do that. My current order was for a knife. A week later they tell me it is not in stock. I get on Instant chat and they offer me $10 but $10 won’t buy anything anymore from them. My knife was $8.99 but they won’t sell it to me. I found another for $15.56 and they tell me I have to pay $10 extra?! I am about fed up with trying to buy anything from them.
Manafont actually has items and will sell them to you. Novel idea but it seems to work. They will even ship them to you after you pay, it is amazing! Lol!

Really? Wasn't you that you wouldn't lift a finger for them?... wait you would but it was the middle one if i recall right...

I don't care what you write here about me or not about me , but for the benefit of the people who read your rabid post please explain when and where specifically I called you a shill and Dino's bitch. I said there are Dino's shills on this forum. If you are a shill you obviously benefit from it too. The administrator of this forum is the first one to write in this thread that Dino has shills posting in this forum and other forums. That post is still there where anybody can still read it. It does not take a genius to figure out there still are shills posting for Dino. My post did not mention any name or even imply any name.(My posts are also still there, for anybody to check and see if I mentioned or implied any names.) However, you responding the way you responded maybe means something now.

I made it very clear in my earlier post that my intention of posting in this thread is only to expose the deceptive business practices of Dinodirect. If you or anybody else feel hurt by that it is too bad. Since you are so enraged by my post I just went and read some of your posts. You have posted in a current thread about a BLf member allegedly trying too scam somebody over here. As I understand it this guy has no prior history of scamming people here. Nobody really knows if something serious happened to this guy. This is his only ONE known offense, and most normal people would give him the benefit of the doubt. Yet, your suggestion is to send a nuclear missile to his house!!!! Yet you have a problem with people writing about their experiences of Dino trying to cheat them out of their money repeatedly for years!!!

If you do not want to read my posts do not open them, or put me in your blocked list. As for the language you used and for the name calling.. it clearly shows your heritage and upbringing. I guess you feel big and important now. That is all I have to say about it.

I clearly have no intention of debating this or any other issues with you. I will post what I want to post when I want to post until I am told not to by the administrator of this forum. If anybody do not want to read my posts please do not read them. Nobody is putting a gun to your head forcing you to read it.

If you feel like responding to ME, please don't bother. You are included in my blocked user's list.

I haven't seen any. Except for Kreisler can you point to me who these shills are? To be honest your posts are bordering on whining.

I have made a lot of orders with DD. There were a few problems but all have been resolved and I haven't need to file any PP claim. Just recently I received a 1 mode romisen rc-29 instead of of the 3 mode I ordered. One chat with DD CS and about 15 minutes later got a gift card and I get to keep the light.

Can you give us an update? Have your case with DD settled already or not? Have you made a PP claim and when?

We have a block user’s list?

please don't defend these crooks. please dino, sell what you have, if you can't honor a price, don't advertise it at that price. and don't lie about items being shipped when you never did. I called paypal today, and they told me not to drop my claim against dino, seems like they know whats up with dino. the representative said, you'll never get a refund if you drop the claim. i can't believe a lot of us have been forced to put our time and effort into dissing dinodirect.com, i joined this site to buy budgetlights, and give reviews on lights, along with recommendations.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND DINODIRECT.COM THEY ARE SCAMMERS, THOSE DEALS ARE NOT WORTH IT, BECAUSE YOU WILL PROBABLY NEVER GET THE PRODUCTS UNLESS YOU ATTEMPT TO SUE THEM. IN THE END, IT WILL NEVER BE WORTH IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT IN, IF YOU EVER EVEN GET IT.

Of course they want you to settle the dispute within Paypal and thus advise you not to drop your claim unless it is settled WITHIN Paypal. They will say the same with other merchants not just with DD. They will tell you that once you dropped your claim they cannot protect you anymore. That is their general policy.

File a paypal claim. Don't drop it and be done with it.

I might be accused of being a shill. Summer I want a light for each one who will accuse me.

I am British and I have a UK keyboard. I am always completely confused if I have to use a Spanish computer. I can never find the @ key for example.