Rating: Dinodirect.com

I started a post about Dx not shipping my order after 22 days! I opened a dispute then had to escalate it. Today I got a refund from paypal.

DD seem all to happy to communicate and keep the customer happy. DX however did not even communicate with me over the refund. Very poor.

Marc.

If it shows up, I'll pay them for it (can you refund a refund?). I have had a couple of items go missing in the past from other dealers and I always think maybe it will show up. But none ever have (maybe they get returned to the shipper). It should have showed up in 3 weeks from when they shipped and it has been 6.

Got my Klarus P2A today. Ordered late January, shipped 14/02. Really happy it is finally here, closed the paypal dispute.

Guess what was waiting in my mailbox when I got home? I sent funds back to Dino via PayPal. I hope they understand what I'm trying to do.

I do like how they offer insurance to return items (being that sending anything BACK to China is worse than chewing broken glass).

Well guess what I just got?

My BC40!

Marc.

I'm always legit! Funny thing is I still wonder if you are legit! But I still think your OK.

Marc.

I do too. Any ways, he is a nice and funny person.

marcl: "Funny thing is I still wonder if you are legit! But I still think your OK."

linterno: "I do too. Any ways, he is a nice and funny person."

dinoboy seems to like him, too ;)

That's because they are like the film. Me, myself and Irene! And he's not Irene!

Ordered UF-H2, but cant find my shipping picture at Facebook, received pre-ship email, but no image there and link to Facebook isnt functioning, I cant post anything!

Otta is mum, no word, disconnects.

You do not always receive notice of shipping pictures on facebook.

I received e-mail that was supposed to contain my pre-ship photo and had a link to FB, upon clicking that link I had to enter some text and then post it to my wall, it didnt post, it said I cant post and thats it. It was said in e-mail that further details regarding my item will be available from wall post ;)

According to their system - 19.03.12, according to my inbox 20.03.12.

I checked all pics from 19/20, nothing there, will try again, it seems that they have updated with some new pics.

Edit: Nothing there.

Im not worried, I just really want to see my item lol

Thanks K ;)

When I go to my facebook, search for Dinodirect.. click on Dinodirect.. it directly send me to their website.. Not to their facebook account... Im Not really good at using facebook I guess..

what am I doing wrong?

Just want to know if they actually sent my stuff.... all orders are taking soo long..

Edit: already found it by: http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=100001624957728

and the link Kreisler provided!

Thanks!!

I was just checking the pictures.. but thats a crazy task to find your order.....!
Im giving up... !

Dinoboy I'm satisfied with DD but are 60 days that I wait my GreatLamp, where is it? I have the facebook's photo but who cares of it If I don't receive the item?! Weight your friendly words or I'll hate your meat, cover my sofa with your skin and make a GreatLamp with your skull |(

Seen that one, not mine, mine was supposedly shipped out 19.03.12, ordered it last week, could have been this one that you posted, but order number is different :)