Rating: Dinodirect.com

and time to open a dispute.

The Dino`s advised me to go to the local post office to check if they have my Klarus P2A, a glow in the dark tailcap etc..

Im going over 50 days now... ( I didnt file a dispute with DD, and im still hoping its sent)

Ordering date December 29th. 2011

"..So I have 20 days until the dispute expires. (45days + 20days to resolve and DD is not resolving anything.)

Now should I wait the 20 days to see if anything comes then make it into a claim? Or do most people not wait the full 20 days? I dont mind waiting 20 days to see if it arrives before I ask PP for refund.

But will PP remind me at day 19? I dont want to miss my claim end-date."

Same here. I'll wait till day 18 or 19 and then just file a claim. Same with EasyLight re the awol Brynite. No more mucking about for me. I'm afraid, life's just too short. Either I'll get refunded or I won't; either way I shan't lose any sleep over it, nor will I ever go back to them. Like I (and others) have said before, I've bought lots of stuff via Ebay from other Chinese sellers through the CNY period, and with the exception of a Sipik clone from TomTop, all items have arrived within three weeks.

And we can always do what I did with TomTop, which is simply to promise to repay the refund if/when the item/s eventually arrive, which I'd certainly do. I'm far from convinced that missing items are always the sellers' fault, but we can't just let it go, either. So far I reckon I'm out about $50 due to orders that have been b@llsed up one way or another (from various sellers, not just DD). Not much money compared to some of you, no doubt, but enough for me to be thoroughly fed up with the whole Chinese Lotto business.

I ordered two badger knots from China (I like making shaving brushes). They arrived in 5 days! China-UK in 5 days. That's how to do business. They were sent via normal post as well.

Marc.

I can only recommend that you (and everybody else) read post #740 again and again and

start acting accordingly. We have had numerous threads here where some poor guy has been

stalled by the seller past the PP limit, and now am sorry that he did let it happen.

Dont contact the seller if you got a problem with your purchase. File a dispute with PP at once.

They are the only friends you have in these matters.

A dispute will get the sellers attentions, and you have got a head start.

Back home, no reciept, i dont know how other countries post offices work, but there is no way i could have done what dino asks, and i know my post office had nothing because they know they didnt send it out. Where would i go to ask them rummage all their warehouses to find me a light they never sent, come on dino, you guys, its all the same story, i hate writing the steps out over and over again, dino never sent t, first they want u to drop the dispute, twait a few days, then check with your post office, because clearly its not dinos fault, you guys, they are telling us all the same things on the same products, unless you recieve it, it was never ever ever ever sent. Dont wait, go straight to dispute, summer, why dont you rear your ladyboy head in this open forum and tell us all what exactly is going on, the honest truth, please be a good ladyboy, dinodirect.com has caused us all major headaches. Chrysler, im sorry, i know u are not summer, if you were, you would have apologized like it did through pm, and ask me for my time, and to please give dino my business again. I never once asked for coupons, because i would never give them my business again. You get what u pay for, and i got shipped some stress and heartache, express. So go straight to dispute, once in dispute, they have ten days to respond with paypal, they went silent with me once i escalated to dispute, and ten days later, got my money back, now does anyone know where i can buy a jetbeam or klarus for a great price and have it actually shipped?

DD has been hit or miss with me as well. From what I have learned, it is best to split up your order as much as possible. You can’t use the coupons that way but at least you will get something in the mail. DD really needs to shape up fast. As far as I know, this is the home court for DD so they should make pleasing us priority number one. They need to spot lying and tell us when an item is not in stock or hasn’t shipped.

Update!
Received my first order, which was split.
I received the P2A today.
The GITD tailcap, which was sent first didn’t make it to my mailbox yet.
Now waiting for my next 2 orders, and the second part of my first order.

I still am waiting for stuff sent on the 27th Dec to the 5th Jan from other companies. It is probably the Postal delays.

It was ordered on December 29th.. received today.. thats 54 days.

paid $25 for it.

The order before that was my first P2A, ordered on Dec 12th 2011, shipped on the 17th, and received on the 23rd.. (less than 1 week). That was fast. So I hoped that this order also went so fast. but it took almost 20 days before they even started shipping.
My first P2A I gave to a friend for Christmas.

And my second one I ordered for myself as a late Christmas gift.... now it is a real late Christmas gift.. Happy though, that it arrived!

(How2, don`t forget that Im just around the corner from China.... with fast shipping usually)

Here's my recent experience:

I received a relatively large order of lights from DD. Two of them didn't work. I opened a RMA beginning of January. They promptly requested pictures or video to confirm that the items were defective. I tried to upload videos on several occasions over the coming weeks and although the videos were small and in an accepted format I couldn't get them to upload via the RMA site. I gave up until the end of January just before the Chinese N/Y. I had two chat sessions - the first one was useless. The second one gave me an email address to send the vids to, rather than uploading them.

The first vids were sent early February, they responded within 2 days saying they couldn't identfy the model numbers, so I shot two more vids showing both the problem and a close up of the model numbers. Two days after that I received confirmation that two new lights were being sent out EMS and I received the box a couple of days later.

One of the lights was part of a package that included a pair of 18650's and a charger - they sent a second set of those too even though the first set were fine - a little bonus!

On another totally separate small order a couple items were split into a two shipments and it's been 3 weeks since the first part of the order arrived - still waiting for the balance - so that has been extremely slow.

Bottom line- somewhat uneven customer service, maybe due in part to their holidays but in the end the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. If I get the second shipment soon, I'd give them a "B+" rating. If I have to wait on the balance of the other order much longer then the rating will drop.

I may order again in future but probabley only for sale items.

ChibiM that means I have a long wait.

On of my orders for $54 was refunded today, it seemed a little too easy.

At first I wondered why my order didn't ship so I talked to DD in chat, they said it already shipped and in the same session said it will ship as soon as possible.

I filed a dispute just before 45 days and said I will wait for a little longer before I file a claim because I still had 20 days left after opening it.

Then they replied if it has been over 45 days they will refund me, and today without me even replying they refunded me via PayPal.

I even logged in to my PayPal account to double check that it was really there and it was.

It makes me wonder if they ever sent it in the first place, I cant see them parting with my money so easily if they did send it.

Well an update on my experience:

After being told that they would not sell me the torch I paid for, because it was cheaper than they wanted to sell it for. I contacted summer, who I have to say has been helpful. She told me the Klarus would be back in stock shortly, but would I like to order a different torch. Is the BC40 in stock? I asked. Will be next week, she said. Well after 2 weeks it seems it is not 'in stock'. So She said I could have the Klarus at the price I originally paid. And Today I have had 3 emails saying it has been shipped and a picture of course!

I have kept the order open for the BC40 and will wait a bit longer.

Marc.

How did I know youd post right after me?

I guess with DD receiving 1 out of 2 orders is considered grounds for celebration, LOL.

Dear members here, I must say sorry about all the problems of Dinodirect. It is a huge lesson for us. We have delivery problems since the Jan. We are sorry. We have doing a research for the whole process and we have a final result. We will have a new Purchasing Policy in Dinodirect.

We will ask our suppliers give us feedback the outstock time of their products, our Purchasing Agent will ask our suppliers give us a exact time and we will choose the honesty suppliers and give up the dishonesty ones.

We will enhance the communication of the Purchasing Department and Sales Department and the Promotion Department, we will analyse the stock of our products, choose the Stable Supply products.Also we will add backup suppliers to asure our product delivery.

Our Purchasing Agent will doing more work on the feedback, if we find there is any product has diffcult to purchase, we will let the product out of stock soon.

And for the product you can order and finish the payment, we wil let our customers get their products in time.

I know it is a big work for us, but we are on the way. Thanks the great suggestion of you, we have learnd many good ideas from all of you. And I will be there still working for you all.

Best Regards

Summer

Summer. I have said this before, in this thread I think. It would not take a lot to become a well respected dealer here.

First just make sure that when you communicate with us, it's the truth. There is nothing worse then being told 'we are preparing your item' When the item is not in stock. Just say, as you have done personally with my order, it's not here. I think I can speak for 99% of BLF's here when I say, we would not be concerned if you said 'your item is expect in , in 7 days, we'll keep you informed.

Secondly get rid of the silly reviews on your site! Most of them make no sense whatsoever and are so obviously fake that they are doing DD more harm than good.

Finally stop the crazy price fluctuations, keep prices low and you will sell as much as you can keep up with.

We do however like the discounts and points etc. I also like the live chat, even though they lied to me (see first point),they answer quickly, not like dealextreme. You can grow a beard waiting for them!

Good luck for the future!

Marc.

Oh, so they can refund while a PayPal dispute is open?

Shocking news, since today they told me they can't, and I should close the dispute so they can refund, because they eagerly want to but PayPal prevents them from doing so.

In response, I escalated the dispute to a claim.

Now let's see how PayPal rules about it.

A wise move!

They lie about refund. PP do not prevent them from refunding at all!

DD only tries to get the customer to close the dispute, as it cant be

opened again, and he is then at the mercy of DD. We all know what

that means!

End of story: One day after escalating to a claim, DinoDirect refunded the order and PayPal closed the dispute.

Why did we have to go through all this hassle?