Rating: Manafont.com [OUT OF BUSINESS]

Same here. Two expensive lights, two big problems that weren't resolved like a company that cares about customer satisfaction does.

As above, they don't know you when issues arise.

Manafont? Never again.

Hey guys,

Thanks for replying I was hoping I wasn't the only one with problems from them...I also have a issue I'm trying to get solved with DX. I just got a FandyFire STL-V6 and I put the batteries in and it came on for a second and as soon as I let off the switch it went off. So the guys from here or at cpf told me to check to see if it was the switch by the paperclip across to ground. Then it worked, but my SkyRay STL-V2 shows up today and I put the tail switch on the FF and worked like new. Does anyone know where you can find this switch and do you know the size of the lens? Thanks again....

I got the the sipik68, TF flames, flash diffuser and the complimentary nextorch grease from the blf light groupbuy. Jim said the offer has lapsed when I asked about it but he managed to include it in my order anyway. Thanks Jim.

@rikr
Do you have a cellphone with a camera in it. Even if it cannot produce quality videos it's enough to create a clip to show the light isn't really working.

Jim from manafont has always been helpful to me, dont bother speaking to any one else Wink

He has done nothing for me and now he's not returning my emails. This has been going on way to long !

Very Poor Customer Service. The said I need to get a DMM as the Tail cap for my SkyRay A0 needed only to be tightened, but this was glued. They did not read any of the information I sent to them about the reflector(it was Dirty).

When I told them that I had a DMM and took readings they said "ah" . Now they are telling me all SkyRay A0 (DO NOT BUY ) have dirty reflector and the new one will have the same reflector?

They has refused to give my shipping cost back after Audrey had said that I will get Manafont point instead. They have Lied to me.

They basically tried to blame me adn now they are asking me to do a review for the light.

I thought people were exaggerating about the products and the customer service. SkyRay's seems to be useless.

Currently waiting for a reply from Jim or another CS representative after Jim said that he'd "complete my claim". It's been 4 days now, im getting impatient.

EDIT:

9 days since I last heard from MF, how long does it take for them to acknowledge your product is actually broken with prrof in video?

I sent an email yesterday asking if they were any closer to an outcome, been 24 hrs now and no response.

Are they ignoring me now?

Apart Jim there is also a good soul around named Audrey. I successfuly resolved 2 minor issues pretty easily with them in the past. They were heplfull and handled RMA way better than expected from a good company. I'm sorry to hear this is perhaps no longer the case. I like manafont but an incoming layoff is keeping me away with purchases. I'm saving my pennies!

Ordered:

Products
2 x UltraFire WF-502B T6 5-Mode LED Flashlight (1*18650) - Black $30.65
1 x XTAR - WP2 II Li-ion Battery Charger For 10440/14500/14650/16340/17670/18500/18650/18700 (US Plug) $21.35
1 x UltraFire C8 XM-L T6 3-Mode LED Flashlight (1*18650) $25.00
2 x Protected TrustFire 18650 3.7V 2400mAh Rechargeable Batteries - Flame (2pcs/set) $21.13
2 x AC Lithium Battery Charger With 2 LED Indicators for 18650 (1-meter/100V~240V) $13.52

Ordered was received 18 days later.

The Ultrafire WF-502B operate oddly to me. A slight touch of the rear button cycles through the five modes. A full press with a CLICK seems to cycle through, too.

Is this normal?

One of the AC Lithium Chargers seems DOA (AC Lithium Battery Charger With 2 LED Indicators for 18650 (1-meter/100V~240V)). LED does not change from RED when a battery is placed in to charge, left them there 24 hours - no change.

No CUSTOMER SERVICE or SUPPORT link or information listed anywhere on the website that I could find. I guess I'll see if their CONTACT US form is effective.

Hey Budget, hope the time off from work will be short and you'll be back in the game soon . . .

Foy

Ordered: 11/29/11

UniqueFire 3900 3x T-6 XM-L
2x 2-Pack Ultrafire 3000mAh 18650 batteries
2 misc. bike mounts

Received: 12/19/11

2 of the 4 batteries are basically dead and there is an issue with the negative coil on the emitter drop-in. I am in contact with Audrey via email, pictures have been sent of all issues and packaging materials. I'll wait and see how customer service plays out. I've never had any issues in the past with Manafont.

Received a pair of trustfire flames 14500 1 of them is bad. Let's see how this get resolved!

Hey still waiting for my SkyRay replacement. I had to send the one that was not working.

i was able to cancel my last order. wrote them an email.

says "Cancelled" in my account (order overview).

too cool.

+1 on Manafont. I ordered a bike light mount and got it much faster than expected. Still waiting on the knives I ordered from Exduct that I ordered a week before the Manafont stuff. Manafont has by far been the best Chinese dealer I have shopped with.
DX, Exduct, and Best Offer Buy all are slow in shipping. Manafont is my go to place from now on.

I have purchased quite of few items from mantafont. I used to be a big dx guy, but their shipping takes to long. However recently I have a bad experience with mantafont. I have been trying to return a faulty charger and they refuse to take it back. We have had back and forth email correspondence and it usually takes days for them to get back to me. My last 2 emails have gone unanswered. I have dealt with Jim mostly and dumped on to some other customer service rep. It has become extremely frustrating. I have been attempting to return this charger for a month. I refuse to buy another item from manafont until they rectify this. I have sent them pictures as requested and now they want a video!!!!!!! For a charger lol. If anyone has a suggestion I would love to hear it. Thanks

This has been posted on another post as well.

I just placed an order late yesterday afternoon and had an email this morning that my package has been dispatched to HK post already! Seems that as soon as they opened for their business day (they are 13 hours ahead of me) they processed my order and shipped it out immediately! This is only my 2nd order with them. My first order, I had chosen a silver flashlight which was out of stock. Jim emailed me (apparently immediately after they opened for business and saw my order) explaining and asking if it was ok to substitute a black one. I said ok and it was shipped next day (and that delay is simply due to the time zone difference between us). I'll gladly pay a little more from them for this level of service!

-Garry

If I recall Garry, you and I both ordered the same silver flashlight last Spring and I had the same experience as you. I've never had an issue with Manafont until last order, where the driver drop in was damaged on a new flashlight. It took 3 weeks to get the order and I notified MF immediately and sent pictures. I have had several conversations with Audrey and she keeps assuring me a claim has been submitted, but this has been going on for 2-1/2 weeks, and I am only 1 week away from the PayPal dispute 45 day limit. I sent Audrey another note to that effect yesterday, so we'll see what happens.

Frustrating thing for me is that I'm not asking for a new flashlight, just a replacement for the damaged part. I would settle for a partial credit or Manapoints and just try to fix it myself, but I think when you pay $50+ for a flashlight, it should at least work out of the box. Kind of a let down to wait for weeks on a delivery and then the light doesn't work.

Just ordered from Manafont on Saturday 4th and it got here to New Zealand on Tuesday 7th...Hope to get it this week.

Bought a Trustfire battery and a P60 Drop In....Also thanks to Ella for the customer service

Are Manafont answering their emails?

I have emailed twice and no reply.