Rating: Manafont.com [OUT OF BUSINESS]

Ordered the Sky Ray King Mimic last September 12 and it’s still processing. Customer service says it will be restocked within a week or two. I wished they didn’t have to post the item in the first place if they have no intention of selling it or out of stock.

Thinking about retracting my order and refunding my money. This is the first time I have trouble ordering from MF and I hope it’s the last.

With Manafont I have found to avoid frustration with items out of stock, get on there live chat and ask if they have it in stock ready for shipment. So far this has worked for me.

activio, your experience is similar to mine.

Has anyone returned items and received credit for shipping cost greater than the price of the item?

And was it it an actual PP refund or credit towards purchases at MANAFONT?

just got my order, 3 weeks to California from ML china, not too bad. i guess HKequipment set the bar very high for me as they delivered in 1/2 time time after ordering the same day, but overall, it works, and they sent me a bonus 1st time customer water growing beads, LOL

I ordered Ultrafire 502b and samsung 18650 from Manafont.

The battery is very good but 502b is not the same as advertised in the pictures. I ordered 502b just because of the separate battery compartment but the item I got was not like that as in the pictures. So I am not happy with the order.

Date ordered: 09/17/2012
Recieved: 10/04/2012

Seems to be most people are removing those things anyway…
https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/3004

Yes if you are holding in your hand, I will use it for MTB.

Ordered a Blackshadow Darth after the online chat rep said it was available and would ship within a couple of days. Three days went by and no shipment notification.

Contacted the chat rep. She told me it would be another 2-3 days. Three more days went by and no shipment notification.

Contacted the chat rep again. The very courteous chat rep apologized and said they were waiting for the item to arrive and they would ship it as soon as they get it. I pressed for a real date. She said 3-7 days.

At that point I decided that their shipping date is too elusive for me to trust them. I asked for canceling the order and refunding my Paypal payment in full. She said she would forward that request and that I should have the refund in 2-3 days. I haven’t received any notification of refund yet, but it has only been a few hours.

Overall, I understand that dealers run out of stock and it is not always possible to know when an item might be back in stock. But it is not right to take my payment telling me that something is in stock, and then giving me elusive shipping dates.

This is my only experience with manafont.com.

EDIT: 6 days after I canceled my order, my paypal was fully refunded. They originally said they would refund in 1-5 days after canceling the order.

Ordered 2 Efest 18650 batteries on 23.october, order was shipped out according to order status on 24.october, still no sign of batteries and someone said they use Singapoure post so lithium battery ban that was present from october till november with China post should have not affected delivery of my order.

Sent them message, will wait for 1 day and if they dont get back to me then in 2 days Im opening PayPal dispute.

Anyone else experienced delays recently?

I have not been on the forum for a while, but i have been buying some high end lights from manafont, the mail has slowd down a little due to the time of year, its the same every year world wide to the mass flood of extra mail due to the holiday season, customs and just about every mail service would be under extra preasure due to the increased volume of mail. Its not just manafont shipping thats been affected, so maybe wait a little longer then then usual because of this.

Received my batteries somewhere during first week of december, batteries look great, work fine.
Will I order from them again? Sure, as long as they are only ones carrying item I need or have the absolutely lowest price by considerable margin than other sellers.

My last 3 orders from manafont have all been high end flash lights over $100 usd each with no problems, mini reviews to follow soon

Just wanted to let everyone know that many people are being ripped off by manafont in the last few weeks. several BLF’ers and a few UK guys i know. I placed an order on oct. 9, didn’t receive a tracking number til after two weeks, when i filed a dispute with paypal.I left several messages with them. until now jim at manafopnt was fairly responsive to my communication. I have not received any responses from them concerning this issue. The tracking number was not valid. My $125.00 order was never shipped and i now filed a paypal claim to attempt to get my money back.

MANAFONT-not recommended-AVOID

I’ll support Kevin’s claims above.

My order of 2nd September never arrived, tracking number was also not valid/un-recognised.
Mails to Manafont to solve issue were ignored …. Paypal found in my favour and refunded the payment after Manafont failed to respond to my Paypal dispute …

MANAFONT - Definetely not recommended - AVOID

Nice website, my account is gone!

Changed rating to WARNING status. If any Manafont reps are watching feel free to comment here about what happened.

It’s blank…

Two of the test services say Manafont is responding as though a web page is present:

but all that appears is a blank page

Doesn’t look good, analysing the source of the “blank” page it appears to come from a GoDaddy domain registrar parking page.