Rating: Manafont.com [OUT OF BUSINESS]

I never imagined I would say this about Manafont but I am completely fed up. It's been over 5 weeks and when I e-mail them, I'm advised that next time I should pay the $2 extra for registered so I can get a tracking number. Manafont has always been so awesome, I never worried about it. IO shipped in 15 days and my last Solarforce order arrived 6 days later. It will soon be near 45 days and I suppose they will ship, eventually.

I'm seriously thinking about doing more business with Lighthound, etc. Confirmation and 3 days later, the order is in my hand. Sometimes two days later. Why wouldn't I trade with somebody that actually wants my business?

It's not a kidney so, I guess it's my bad for not being more patient. I'll try to do better.

resignedFoy

Manafont shipping are always fast..

But their CS service is not good

I mailed them about defective item 14 days ago.

they haven't given me any solution

They just say "I'm afraid I'm not able to give you a definite time about the estimated addressing time, but we are trying our best to give you a solution as soon as possible." in livechat.

Their CS is much worse than DX,Kaidomain and Dinodirect.

(DX and Kaidomian gave me solution in 2 days)

for the CS, Dinodirect is the best.

I will not buy cheap torch in Manafont anymore.

They don't want waste money for CS.

I am observing how will they process my defetive item.

I ordered a SRM 763 and 710 knife from Manafont a couple of weeks before the SRM 710's vanished from the market. (10/13/11) They both showed dispatched the next day. A week later the 710 showed waiting for supply. A month later I asked for a B4 710 instead. A month after that I got the black 710. Sometimes the fast shipping time isn't true and not HKP's fault. Overall I still like Manafont except for my broken TF-1200 problems. The XML 3 mode is great.

Has anyone spoken to Jim about their orders? I'm reading the latest updates since I just ordered a light from them. I thought he was our "connection" and tried to get our issues resolved. Fingers crossed on my current order............

I've found Jim good to deal with

In the past I have been a proponent of manafont. I have used dx and kd for a couple of years and have learned to expect the slow shipping and "ok"customer service. When manafont came to the forefront in the flashlight community their shipping and cs was better than most. However, it seems as they have become more popular, shipping times have slowed and customer service is non existent. I had a defective charger from them and most people would have given up getting a refund. After about 7 emails, 2 photo submissions, 1 video, 2 months I finally got a credit. That doesn't really make feel good about dealing with a company. I am not exaggerating. My last order of two sets ofbatteries took 1 month and 2 days. I will let your experiences hepl moldyour decisions

Your experience mirrors mine. I am still in discussion with their CS from an 11/29 order received 12/19. I have given up on resolution, but keep pursuing it out of principal. email responses from 'Audrey' take 2-3 weeks and go in circles, often she will repeat a question already answered weeks ago and it has gotten to the point of ridiculous. I used to feel Manafont was a go-to vendor and would recommend them over DX, KD or DD. No more - I avoid all 4 now and will place my flashlight orders from U.S. domestic suppliers or IOS, CNQG, HKE or SF. In the future MF will be a choice of last resort for inexpensive items only.

Yes MF stinks, they used to be good a while back, then starting going down hill. Didn't refund for a DOA upon return at my cost. While they show your item has processed and shipped usually the next day, it really isn't the case. They are just trying to make it look like they got your items out fast and they really haven't. Orders from other vendors in HK arrive weeks before items from MF. Believe it or not, DX is actually faster than MF; IOS, CNQG, HKE are MUCH better AND faster than MF.

I just want to reflect what every one else is saying. Manafont ain't what they use to be. It now takes 3-4 weeks to get my package delivered. It use to take 12-14 days. Luckily I haven't needed to deal with CS.

yeah I haven't received an order from 40 days ago..I emailed them and no response..well on the 44th day i'm filing with paypal which sucks because I would wait awhile longer if I had any assurances from MF..45 days is the timeline paypal gives me so I have to do what I have to do..MF was really good and ships fast but CS is non-existent or so it seems..and orders are taking forever to get to me now did they switch to China post??

MF used to be the best of the big chinese vendors. It seems they are unconcerned that they are squandering all of the good press they have received around here. They might still be in the team picture with DX but they have been surpassed by KD and DD.

For the last couple of months China post has been faster than HK post for my orders. Orders shipped with China post usually arrived within 14-18 days while the last three orders shipped with HK post took 30-36 days.

Really? I avoid china post like the plague because it's always twice as long as hk..well I guess they're about even now so I won't need to avoid them if they're the same..sucks

Lately all of my orders from all the big Chinese vendors have been ridiculously slow. I have actually resorted to searching e-bay now before I order stuff and pay a little more to get my stuff in a week instead of months.

so I opened a case with paypal because it's been 43 days..manafont ignores my emails and i'm frankly fed up with them..my buddy in Canada just got his order from 2 weeks ago so obviously my orders are lost or something..I have another order that's 31 days old and I will open another paypal dispute in 10 days if it is not received by then..such a shame manafont is now on my avoid list..

Ive had three orders from Chinese sites DX, MF, KD

If i had to fight paypal for returns I would never shop these places. MF and KD went smooth, DX however stayed in for waiting for supplier over two week while never answering my ticket asking how long. Funny though day after I had my credit card return my moneys it shipped.

Good luck though I feel MF will get yall sorted soon

yeah once this happens I avoid the place..manafont has been solid ever time i've ordered..now back to back orders are over a month..I didn't want to file with paypal but what can I do? go over 45 days and hope they contact me back? really sucks opening your mailbox every day to see nothing when you know it should be there..

Yeah Hates that.

so manafont finally contacted me back..surprise there was no resolutions..check local post office (yeah did that) and you should have paid more money to register it..to which I replied if I had known I would only get my items if I registered it I would have (captain hindsight to the rescue)..I also told them they should include reg shipping on orders over 20$..dx and kd do this..

anyway paypal claim still open and nothing to resolve the lost package..will update as time goes on..

Time to esculate it as a dispute then for non-received items.