Rating: Tmart.com

Enjoy your stay here, tonys96!

I did my first order about a month back (2 x UF2100).
Arrived (in Oz) 3 weeks to the day.
Had to do some jiggery-pokery to the lights to get them working consistently.
(Had some great help from a couple of different threads - thank you BLFers.)

Happy camper here.

I odered the end of July.I supposed to ship from HK warehouse with tracking service.(I asked it in livechat)
But It shipped from US, It took 4 weeks to delivery to my home.
their customer service is not good. they dont want to responsibility something. and they lied to me( I think their commication is not good each other)
In additon their shipping method(postclub usa) is awefull. tracking upadaitng is so slow, and they deliveried without my singnature(tmart has to use postoffice…kind of resistered mail)
I will never buy here again.
dino dx and manafont are better

Dear tonys96,

Sorry to hear that.
According to the info I can not find your order details.Would you please tell us the order number? Then we can help you to handle this issue as soon as possible .Sorry for the inconvenience .
Thanks for your support and patience in advance.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Sherry
Tmart.com

Dear vyvyra,
I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
1.Normally speaking,We shipped out the item for you from US warehouse is because the item you ordered was out of stock on HK warehouse.
2.For the shipping method,I will convey your suggestion to our Shipping Department.We will improve it as soon as possible .
Thanks for your feedback, it let us to know our shortcomings, so that we can continue to improve our company and our customer service. We are still in the growth at present.But we always try our best to serve our customers.And everythings will get better and better.Thanks for your support and understanding.If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards
Sherry
Tmart.com

Ok, perhaps this is more of a rant against paypal. I couldn’t help myself. Had to try one of TMart’s C8 XM-L U2 lights. For that price I just had to take a chance.

I have a beef with PayPal. They want me to become “verified” and will only allow me to spend a few hundred more $ before they cut me off. This is a complete load of crap. They know full well who I am. Have been doing business with them for about a decade. Several different credit cards and change of address. Never a complaint or hint of fraud on my part. Plus they could look me up easily with the information they already have to confirm I am who I say I am. It is simply a ploy to get control of my bank account or sell me a credit card I don’t want. Ended my purchasing of lights on ebay.

When I placed my order on TMart’s web site, I chose to pay without logging in to PayPal and using my account. PIA as I have to type everything in again but it then doesn’t go against my account total. Paypal throws back a page saying that it couldn’t process my payment at that time. (I thought it was because I used the same card and email as my PP account and they were just being crafty to force me to use it.) I went back and ordered again using a different email and card. Got the same message again so I gave up an thought I should just save my $ for a HD2010 instead. When I checked my email there were 2 receipts.

Complaining to PayPal got me no where. TMart however, responded right away. They say they will take care of it and I believe they will. However, at this moment each card used has a pending charge. The card that is also on my PayPal account actually has an additional $1 charge to PayPal. Not worth my time to dispute $1 (I probably agreed to it somewhere in the fine print anyway.) I will dispute the double charge unless I get 2 lights. In that case I may be selling one. :wink:

Right now I think TMart is going to give me good customer service. Sorry for the rant against PayPal but I detest their business practices and try to avoid using them if at all possible.

Wade

I had bought a Ultrafire flashlight and it was shipped from their U.S. warehouse on Aug30 and was also given this non friendly tracking number which seems to be only compatable within the
PostUSA system.Anyway,the package cleared Canada Customs and has been sitting at Canada Post since Sept 06.
I can’t even check to see where my package because this goofy tracking number does not work in the Canada Post system!!
Why don’t they give a proper tracking number that is compatible with Canada Post?

I went to the post office today hoping that I could show some ID and pick up my package,but no dice……has to be a number available,which I have,but not one recognizable in the Canada Post system! Not happy right now and probably will not be buying from them again! I have sent maybe 6 e-mails explaining my situation about the non-compatable tracking number and each time I get someone different replying back,saying that it takes at least 20 days for package to arrive. Lousy communications!
So far I give them a 1out of 5! Hot Brass

Today i’’ve placed my first order on Tmart. Ultrafire Hd2010 after 8%discount and redeeming 50tmart points (0,5:money_mouth_face: i paid 30,34$. We will see what i get :slight_smile:

Dear Hot,

Thank you for your comment.
I would like to invite you to leave your specific order number in your comments, it will help us investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems. And we will guarantee your rights and interests that you will be compensated fairly.

If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best regards
sherry
customercare@Tmart.com

Order number sent in a private message.Hot Brass

UPDATE Finally received my flashlight today! Had a post mark from Sweden!!! Weird! All good now! Hot Brass

I think it got marked as spam, but I saw a terrible fake review of a tmart light. Shameful! Just had to note it here, that was pretty bad and I hope it doesn’t happen again.

Dear Tecmo,
Sorry to hear that.All of the review on our website is written by the real customers.
Would you please tell me which SKU was caused this issue?So that I can go to double check it.
By the way,If there is something wrong with your order,please let me know your order number.
Please don’t worry,I will do my best to handle this issue.
Thanks for your support and understanding.

Best regards
Sherry
CustomerCare@Tmart.com

No, it was posted on this forum. Called “review of tmart light” or similar. The reviewer didn’t even know the emitter. I would just make sure nobody on your end did this or does it again. Thanks.

Received my HD2010 from Tmart yesterday. Tracking number only worked in USPS, not in Canada. Packaging for the light was poor: paper envelope with thin bubble wrap inside a crushed carboard box. The light has the usual dings and nicks that others have noted.

Since I ordered and paid for a new light, it would have been nice to get one that did not look like “it was shoveled from one container to the next”. But after some tightening and lubing the light works satisfactorily and I’m happy with it, if not so happy with Tmart. I probably will not order from them again.

Dear photon1k,

Sorry for the inconvenience we caused.Anyway,I am glad to hear that the item can work well.
For the Packaging,I will asked our related staff to pay attention to it.We will improve our packaging as soon as possible. Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks for your support and understanding.

Best regards
Sherry
CustomerCare@Tmart.com

I received my HD2010 2 days after I ordered. Shipped from NJ arrived in CT - good packaging and great shipping speed! very impressed!

my hd2010 is nearly flawless as well… no marks in reflector - no smudges or scratches on lense - no nicks in the finish

one of the o rings did break and fall off when i first opened it - but this is ok since i have extras of my own and i dont plan on taking this light underwater

one thing to note is that the tint of my xml t6 has no green or ugly colors - it is on the VERY cool side though - would say it is 6500-6800k, just barely bordering on a blueish purple… any cooler and it would be too cool - but as always with budget lights sometimes you game with tints and this is acceptable to me since i was expecting cool white (6500)

I would rate this transaction 10/10. I will buy more from tmart - especially if it ships from the USA!

Sherry, thanks for the response. You may want to tell your people to use stronger packaging and/or more of it. Please also tell them that shipping damaged goods does not build customer loyalty.

My HD2010 has several places where the anodizing has been worn through, exposing bare aluminum. If I had purchased this light as a gift for someone I would be very upset because the light looks like it has been heavily used.

If Tmart has a lot of these damaged but working lights (from the number of comments on this forum Tmart does) they should mark the price down and clearly indicate that they have cosmetic damage. Then we would know what we are buying and would have no reason to complain.

Dear Tecmo,
Sorry to hear it, Only Louis huang and me are the representative of Tmart,People here share their views on reviewing products on behalf of themselves to make more people to come close to the flashlights,and a great quatity of people here keep eyes on it, we try our best to solve the issues,maintain customer relationship,provide some hot deals, that is the very and only reason we being here, thanks.
Best regards
Sherry
Tmart.com

Dear photon1k,
Thanks very much for your feedback. This information will be conveyed to our related department. I will let our related staff to strengthen quality control and product packaging. As you mentioned the item you received looks like it has been heavily used. Would you please take a picture for us? So that we can double check it and prevent such issue happen. Anyway,If you don’t like it,I can resend a new one for you.Thanks for your support and understanding.

Best regards
Sherry
CustomerCare@Tmart.com

I have always assumed that the nicks on the HD2010s occurred before they were assembled. In my mind I picture bins of flashlight parts resting against each other waiting to be assembled. Cylinders (flashlight bodies) would touch each other at a single point. The larger and heavier parts of the HD2010 would make for more traumatic collisions as they jostled about than it would be if they were P60 hosts, hence more noticeable damage. So in my mind the damages that we see are not a result of the vendors, but of the suppliers or assemblers.