Show us your motorbike. Stll, action or broken.

The bikes and stories aren’t bad either. :slight_smile:

Was

Is now

My Honda Blackbird. Sadly up for sale. Not ridden in the past 4 years after I fractured my sternum in a car crash. I think its time to sell :frowning:

2012 Yamaha Super Tenere

(1980 Laverda Mirage TS hiding in the background)

Nice bikes rbmcmjr. Love the Laverda. :+1:

cool bikes rbmcmjr, like the color schemes

… My Restored 1966 BMW R69S …

That looks real sweet weklund. Do you get her out much?

Runs like a well oiled sewing machine. Quite and a pleaseure to ride. I love those Earles forks. I ride it a few times a year these days. Oldie but goodie and I am a little paranoid to hit the road on the ole beauty.

I still ride the hell out of my 1978 Honda CT90 … :slight_smile:

Been wanting to post in this thread for a while and didn’t get to it so here goes.
Here are some of my summer toys

Beautiful BMW !

You recognize this seat?

Been recovered of course, not by me. Got it with some mini bike stuff. Not exactly my color choice but cool non the less.
Looks like the original condition ones bring some good coin on the Epay as it was an optional seat from what I could gather.

When I grow up Muto I want a collection like yours. The good wife would say you had more than one problem. :slight_smile: :+1:

Sweet Honda 70 Muto! :beer:

Love the mini bikes too! I have a bunch of bikes and mini bikes in need of attention, and I’ll restore once I’m retired!!!

Did a Speedway Green Horn Resto a way’s back….it was a PITA for a Mini Bike

Looking for a Benelli Volcano and Indian 80-100cc mini-bikes that I always wanted as a kid…. :smiley: :+1:

Absolutely stunning Z’s slmjim! My favorites of all my bikes that I’ve had, (too many to remember), since my first 300 Honda Dream I purchased in 1963.

I had two Z’s. A brown 1974 and a blue 1975. Loved those bikes! I put over 50K on each one and they were as reliable as rocks. I had Kerker 4 into 1’s on both and Mikuni 30mm smooth bores.

Your collection is amazing and those Z’s are going up in value every day.

The wife refused to register this bike for me again as it has sat dormant in the shed for far to long (I did have a reason for keeping it registered) so has been consigned to the retirement home away from here with the long ago retired IT250 as future projects. I hope the dnf tag has long gone by then or it will never happen. :person_facepalming:

thought mrs dnf would have posted this.
new swm adventure bike.

Keltex.

That Dragline behind the fence was my mode of work for near 35yrs.
Them, Cranes, and excavators.
With a coupla Dozers. (Cat and boxes, b4 Scrapers).Trenchers and other toys thrown in the mix.

My last bike. After 26ish yrs on them.
Was a 600 Suzi Dakar single dirt bike for road. and a Maico 400. double rear shock on track.
The Dakar ended up on it’s side at some traffic lights when a tin can took me out sideways.
He jumped the lights as I went through
and topped me over the tray of a semi.
Shattered a Kevlar full Face at the back when my head landed on concrete.
Hence my no memory problem.
Dead on side of rd. Medics brought me back.
That was on June 1 1990 at 4.15=20 pm.
NEVER been back on a bike since.

That Farkin’ hurt.
Broken neck. R shoulder/arm ripped off.
R side of chest/ribcage ripped through Right lung.
R leg broken in 7 places.
Plus multiple breaks. Took 6 yrs to get over that.
and only one lung.
with electronic implant in neck\Spinal chord to camo Pain a bit.

Bikes are great. Just stay away from ALL things hard. OK.
And wear FULL gear at all times on ALL rides. on track and off.

Enjoy them but be ready to drop and slide it at any pre contact point. Use it as a buffer.
You CAN replace an insured bike. YOU ain’t insured for life. just bumps.

PS.
My First bike was a 1937 Matchless G3L. 350cc,
rigid rear end. Springer Forks.
Sorry brain in backwards today…
When I was 16 yrs old in 1957.
The MOST beautiful thing I’d ever seen hey. Wish I still had her.

PS. We raced the old “Waterbottle” Suzi 750 Triples in the tracks. Mainly with a chair on the side (Scrambles and Motocross.)
NOTHING could touch them. Wheel spin for full track from start to finish line.
MAGIC things to ride when you could hang on for long.

Same as the Maico and KTM early 500/600 with steel clutches.
Bang ON Bang off. Nothing in between. NO slipping.
Usually spat me off the back when I tried to ride my mate’s 500.
Too light to hold the front down, but. the power…… drool.
If only…
Those things were evil if you much under 75kg in weight.

I’m not sure I’d get back on a bike after that Macka. Good to see you still here. :+1:

I’d show you my bike and my colors……but I’m afraid I’d have to kill you to keep my identity secret.

I am the proud leader of Hells Muppets. My thunder rides are….a V-Strom and an electric bike.

Be afraid……

Right now I ride a 2000 Honda Valkyrie tourer with an original Valkyrie tour pack.
My lady rides a 08 Honda VTX 1300 Retro
ill upload pictures as soon as I get off work.