【Sofirn SP31V3 519a】 The prototype has come out!

Hello friends on BLF :sunglasses:
We noticed that some friends want us to make a thread to update for new release and model discussion, so here it is!
Any feedback and suggestions about Sofirn are warmly welcome, and any cool modified flshlights, please share with me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

About our new product:
We currently have three new prototypes in trial. They are SP31V3 519a, HS21 and SC13 PRO.
video of SP31V3 519a: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ve_Ea_mEnQ

HS21:

Anything you would like to know, please leave a comment~

6 Thanks

Hard to say from the video, but first impression looks good!

What CCT (color temperature) has 519A in the prototype in this video? Seems too warm for me, like 3500K. And what CCT do you plan for production?

I am looking forward to the SC13 Pro (with buck driver), hopefully it has a low moonlight and good efficiency.
Please remember the TS10-style flashing pads on the driver!

Also, this thread might be better suited to the commercial seller category, unless you will be making flashlights for free :wink:

1 Thank

It’s probably the automatic white balance of the camera.

It might be 4000k, if I were to guess. Wurkkos released an FC11C in 519a-4000k, it wouldn’t be unusual for Sofirn to use the same CCT for a test prototype.

OMG Thank you for your suggestion. Can I change it directly? Or i need to post a new thread?

4 Thanks

lol first time to take such a video, may take a more clear one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It’s 5000K, there might be some difference due to the camera and different monitor :rofl:

4 Thanks

Yes!!!

1 Thank

You should move the thread yourself. :+1:
Here’s directions for the old BLF (the directions for the current BLF should be similar.)

2 Thanks

I was assuming it would be 5000k SST-40, I never remember that the default it 6500k.

For future beam comparison videos, I would recommend locking the camera white balance to 5000k

Thank you so much!

Hi dear, any news on hs21 emitters? Throw is sft40? Flood is 519a 2 different temperature?

1 Thank

Yeah, depending on what emitters it uses, I could be interested in the HS21.
SFT40 for throw would be a good choice. :slightly_smiling_face:

Always happy when a manufacturer interacts with us! :+1:

Will any of these new models run Anduril, and have easily accessible flashing pads?

1 Thank

Exciting!

I will leave my wishlist here if that’s ok.

I am actually looking for something with:

1. Click: 0.5 lumen moonlight
  2. Hold: 5 lumen, 50 lumen, 300 lumen
  3. Click Click: 1000 lumen
  4. Click Hold: momentary 1000 lumen
  5. Click Click Click: Beacon, then Click SOS
  6. Click Click Hold: momentary strobe
  7. White main LED, with either Red, Green, Blue second color.

YES!

No, they are from Epistar.

Yes! 6000K-6500K for the throw and 5000K for the flood

3 Thanks

Yes! SC13 PRO is SC13 519a with Anduril, but about the flashing pad, I need to ask the engineer.

2 Thanks

Please make sure it is included, as there can be software problems in the first releases, or newer features added later (like higher precision voltage check or tactical mode).

2 Thanks

Very cold harsh CCT…
Are you able to use instead SFT40 3000k and FFL351A or HL2X at 1800k ?

1 Thank