[Sold] 4. Batch "TA" Bistro/Bistro HD OTSM/Narsil drivers, 46mm for Q8 1S or 2S, Clicky or E-switch, SIR404

and what are the options ? 2B =?

Initial power on options are:
NO - no output
T - turbo
2B - two weak blinks
M - moonlight

All listed in post #2.

I assume your talking about the COURUI D01 light? It has no tail switch so I would not choose turbo. That’s more for convoy l6 lights. I’d probably go with 2B. That way when you screw the battery tube in you get 2 blinks so you know power is connected.

thanks for the details,i prefer no output.
yes its for courui D01,so to sum up i want the driver witth no memory alway starts from low,about stepdown make it 60 or above. and no output for PO.thanks.

You can turn memory on or off easily.
You can set it go from low to high or high to low. No problem there. Assuming you use mode sets and not ramping.
I think step down is always 50%, but I imagine Lexel can change that if it’s important.

I’ve got about 6 videos showing narsil if your curious how it works and how you change settings.

NarsilM User Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkMeEQ0MOTEPnZ2xBqinr7BtkgzBTZFZG

thanks jason never had that firmware.

More Narsil info here.

The actual user guide is here.

thanks ,with no memory and ramping will always start from lowest?

No, but there are 3 ways to turn it on in ramping.

Single click turns on at last used level.

Dbl click turns on in turbo.

Press and hold turns on in moon mode, pauses, then ramps up assuming you keep holding down the button.

So no need to turn off memory in ramping assuming it was even possible.

Now if you switch out of ramping mode and over to mode sets (low, med, high, etc…) then you can turn memory on or off.

thanks for clarifing.
lexel
d01 driverwith ramping,stepdown make it 60 or above. and no output for PO.

OK put that in my list PM with further informations follows

MF01 waiting list

when 3 are requested I order again 3 boards from oshpark

1x mizou51
1x leroycp

new work for this weekend 7 drivers to build

Still available for MF01?
I am interested in one unit

Please tell me how much with shipping to Uruguay

MF01 waiting list

1x mizou51
1x leroycp
1x g_sintornillos

ok we got the 2. 3 for MF01

shipping worldwide is 2$ with german post priority air mail
tracking plus 25€ insurance adds 3$

I’m sure he will PM you the details plus ask you what options you want.

Man, knowing there is a great driver available makes me want to buy a MF01. Lol

Steel_1024 successfully added this driver to his MF01 sister light, the Mateminco MT18. Here’s the video if anyone is interested. Not in english, though.

list updated

just realizes that 6 30mm Narsil boards are here now, but the Attiny85 should arrive next week :person_facepalming: ,
only one board reflowed the other 5 with parts on em just no MCU

Sorry, how much do I owe you for the MF01 board? Also what are the configuration options on there?

Could you also add a 30mm 2S NarsilM LDO 65°C, SD=6V, PO=(NO), lighted sideswitch to my order?

Thanks.

The configuration options for the MF01 are the same as for all other NarsilM drivers

Also the OTSM drivers should be working with 2S now, just needed to add a diode

MF01 waiting list

1x chooma
1x JIGHEADWORM

I’m thinking about upgrading the driver in Astrolux S41. Could you please recommend which option would be the best?