[Sold] 4. Batch "TA" Bistro/Bistro HD OTSM/Narsil drivers, 46mm for Q8 1S or 2S, Clicky or E-switch, SIR404

what is the input voltage range of the driver?

Thank you very much JasonWW.
It makes total sense, I have never dealt with SMD components so I would never have guessed that.
I actually saw your Conloy L6 thread and that’s how you added the resistors to yours. :wink:

Lexel,
Can you please give me a total for:

(1) 30mm 2S NarsilM LDO 65°C, SD=6V, PO=(NO), with spring
for Convoy L6

• shipping

Thanks

Yeah, that tiny resistor broke just by me trying to put my voltmeter probes on it. I mean come on! Lol

I’ve not broken the one on mine, I think I’ve just stripped the contact pads off it :person_facepalming:

Lexel is there a working driver for Astrolux MF01?

30mm 2S drivers is 17.2$ With calibration
It is best to put a epoxy glue drop on the smd resistor after the wire is soldered to them

There is a design for MF01 I have made, I shared it here

So i assume you need at least 3 people before i can order MF01 driver?

Yeah it does not make sense to order 3 boards and build only one as the boards are not as cheap as the small ones

ok thanks Lexel.

for my courui D01 i want a FET driver with e-switch ,low 1% medium50% high100% ,no temp control ,always start from low ,no memory,size i dont care 20-30mm will be fine, prefer the ones with hole in the middle.
what shall i get ,what it will cost ? (worldwide shipping)

I wonder what kind of output you could get with a fet driver in the MF01? Over 12k lumen?

I think the xpg3 when pushed hard can do 700 lumen. Stock it’s doing 12k ÷ 18 = 667 lumen each. When taking into account the voltage sag you might not get any higher output. So I guess the real improvement is the user interface.

Scratch that. The xp-g3 can hit 1800 lumen at 8 amps! So there is definetly more potential there.

I got one 38.5mm fitting courui D01 left, running Narsil
Narsil can be set to 3 modes without memory

I think the “3 level” choices are:
5 35 full
10 35 full
2 20 full
2 40 full

In either ascending or descending order.

These need to be checked though as Narsil was not fully ported over to 3 channel use. For instance, one of my 3 level settings was only 2 levels. The documentation is not correct for 3 channel use.

One of the Bistro UI might be better if you want non ramping.

you mean direct replacement of the stock driver ?
have a photo ?
will you program it for me ?:slight_smile:
price ?

Received the board - I’m a bit disappointed.

Unfortunately rest of stuff is still somewhere on a boat, cannot test if the board is working.

all Narsil drivers are programmed as you wish
I can make custom modegroups if you want, personally I find ramping better

price calibrated
base 14.5$
38.5mm 2.85$
shiping world wide untracked 2$

I put one in my Super Courui II 70.2 Very nice indeed!

Just need to finish polishing it!

OK we might get 3 orders for the MF01 board

axl
maukka
and another guy I cant remember now

could you reply here to confirm the order?

Confirming for the MF01 board.

Thanks!

Ah what the hell. Count me in.