SOLD - Sky Ray King Clone, Modded with XM-L2 U2 leds and draws 11+ amps. Ship anywhere --- for a price ;-)...

SOLD

Up for sale is a SRK Clone that I just finished modding. It has three XM-L2 U2 1D leds on Noctigon stars and the driver has been modded to give 11+ amps to the leds. It's best to run this light on "robust" 18650s, to handle the amps. Modes are H/M/L and it has to cycle thru the modes, to shut off. Yep, that's a glitch about the driver and I'm not sure it was that way to begin with either. It is what it is.

See the thread that discussed the mod and shows the beam shots, for more info.

srkfs1a

srkfs1b

srkfs1c

It comes with a lanyard, spare O ring, manual and white box.

Price is $55 USD CONUS and $65 USD anywhere outside the Continental USA

Payment is PayPal oldlumens(insert the @ sign here) gmail.com

First person posting they want it, followed by a payment and a PM to me, with your full name and address, gets the light.

Thanks

Im definitely interested, is that 65 US total to Ontario Canada ?

It looks like $65 is for Canada, but if DenBarrettSAR doesn’t want it, I will take it. Soon as yall advise if you strike a deal or not, I can PP the funds. Thanks.

3rd in line.

Yes it is. It’s yours if you want it. You have 24 hours to decide and pay.

Thanks.

i will take backup to the backup to the backup to the backup (4th in line lol)

No. 5th, so when is deadline to pick the buyer by random.org? :bigsmile:

6th in line

Got it :slight_smile:

7th lol

Didn't you say you were keeping this one for work?

Wow! seven takers!

You could set up a mini production line to satisfy the demand.

Damn, missed out :frowning:

I was, till I looked at how much I spent this month. So it went up for sale.

I thought my brain was playing tricks on me. Too bad though, I wanted to hear how it performed in the field.

Recieved this light today ! its definitely much brighter than the other stock SRKs that i have and seen. i will get some field photos comparing them as soon as the weather gets a bit warmer here.
I am supprised though at how close my stock Skyray Kung comes to this 11-Amp SRK, i guess i must have reiceved a very good over driven Kung last spring when i bought it.

couldn’t agree more. There are many here, myself included, who wouldn’t mind paying a bit more knowing they are getting a quality light. For example, look at all the ‘want’ over at Mountain Electronics for that S3. That will keep him busy for a while. I would like to get an SKR but it’s a crapshoot from all I have read, so I pass on it for now. Old Lumens has quite a reputation, no surprise this went to the first person.

$55 for a guaranteed high output SRK, located in the US?

Wow, forgot he upgraded the emitters to XM-L2 on noctigon as well. That is a heck of a light at that price.

It is no doubt the most powerful SRK in my collection of 7 Skyrays i have now. I i have to find for it now is four of the best high-aperage 18650s availaible, but unsure what they woudl be with all the good brands and suppliers out there.

20R still takes the cake I believe?
edit: 20Q then
Panny PF/PD is next up iirc.

Guess who just got stock of the perfect battery for an SRK at high current?
http://www.mtnelectronics.com/opencart/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_88&product_id=168
:slight_smile: