Sunwayman V11R on Ebay, $18.99. 2 left.

Wah! I want a lighted tailcap in mine! Is it a complicated process? Most likely.

Not hard at all. You got a pm.

Came in today!

$17.99
No Flicker
Low is very Low
Very little glue, came apart by hand…

(Will pay for new drop-in star with NW emitter if someone has an extra!)

(does anyone here know what this lighted switch is and where I can get one …… USA, thanks)

I don’t know which one that is but, I have some different lighted switches and boots around here. I will go through them later tonight and if I find one that will work I can send it your way.

Lexel sells something that might work, I would ask him or someone knowledgeable before buying

or Led4power here:

https://led4power.com/product/ilc-0-illuminated-tailcap-switch-module/

I make the factory switch into a lighted switch. Wiring the leds in parallel…

The clear UV glue really comes in handy here. :wink:

Looks really nice ... not that half a smiley face like the cometa.

Love “the blues”.. and hate the green lites on the Q8’s

These are the clear tailcaps I use.http://kaidomain.com/14mm

Make sure you pick the option transparent. They also have a 6 pack but I cant confirm they work even though they are the same size.

It has like a little stud on the inside of these switch cover's, you will have to take a razor and shave it off for the Sunwayman switch to operate properly.

I ordered and received 3- V11, @18.99 ea. and found 2 AA extenders at $9.95, what an excellent little torch out of the box, intuitive till the cows come home, super low lumens if you need it, smooth operating magnetic rings, one of my new found favorites. Running 14500’s. Easily dial the amount of light
you like, smoothly and quickly.

Glad you got in on the good deal. I love them as well. I love just starting off in the cellar (lowest level) and just ramping up until I have my perfect amount of light. They are just phenomenal. Still waiting on my AA extenders. I was late to jumping on the readily available ones. The only down side is I have been burning through lots of 16340’s just playing with the damn thing. :smiley:

I received mine this week. So far just using primary lithium batteries. Gonna have to switch to rechargeable if it do the tailswitch light

The low is lower than I remember. Compared to the Q8, it’s somewhere between ramping level 1 & 2, and much closer to 2. It’s good enough that I won’t mod it, and when I need less, I’ll carry the RRT01. I’m currently using it with a 17360 until my extension tube arrives, and then I’ll use it with a 14500.

What color tint would you say the stock V11R’s are? 6500 to 7000K? They are rather too cool for me. A while back I reflowed a XM-L2, U2 5000k led on one and liked that a lot. I think I will be doing that to some of the ones I got.

Another question is that I got one that is a lot higher of a low than all the rest. It works just the same as the others………just that the low is 3.6 lumens instead of the typical V11R low of just a glow on the LED. Wondering if anyone would be interested in that one or if I should return it. (Thanks Todd)

I would take it if you want to get rid of it. Just shoot me a PM with PayPal email address and price.

Anyone else get in on the V11r from this vendor? Absolutely ZERO communication. He waited 12 days to respond to my initial question of “had the item been shipped”? . Obviously doesn’t know English and I don’t know Chinese. Responded to both questions with rubber stamp message stating Post Office probably sent to wrong address. Totally frustrating. Feel like I’m being scammed. Maybe maybe not. BEWARE: $16.88 sounded, at the time, too good to be true.

I am always skeptical of purchasing from someone that has no feedback. At least you can file a claim via paypal and get your money back.

yeh, I know. Was willing to take the chance knowing I could recoup my bucks. But, it still may come through….will give it a little more time.

I saw that buyer pop up as soon as the $18.99 ad blew up. Saw he had no feedback. Figured he was trying to cash in on the buying frenzy of the $18.99 price. It was tempting but I didn’t bite on his ad. It just didn’t feel right.

After initializing a dispute, the seller has immediately refunded through PayPal. I’ve never ever received such a hasty refund from a Chinese vendor when things go wrong in an Ebay auction. Giving in so easily kinda tells me he never even shipped and I was being scammed…. Buyer Beware ebay seller chaop43.