The 11th Annual Old Lumens challenge - Winners announced!

It’s great that the duration has been increased. I may be able to mod a flashlight in the Christmas holidays.

Many thanks to you, Hoop, for organising the OL contest again. :+1:

1 Thank

Oh boy, I wanna see what’s coming from there :wink:

1 Thank

As a new BLF member and after finding out about this competition, Im going to enter it! I have a build in mind and I have an emitter ordered specifically for this build. I will post as soon as the emitter arrives and I start building. Wish me luck. I will post a thread about my build.

8 Thanks

Here’s my entry to the competition in the Modified Light category: an Emisar D1K with an RGB emitter. Not as crazy as what some others have entered, but for now it at least a one-of-one.

4 Thanks

I also decided to enter this contest, in the category hand made.

Soon I will start with the building of this project. It is btw my first project of a self-made light ever.

4 Thanks

I posted a new topic with my build thread. Modding a Klarus XT2C for the modified flashlight category. Link to the build thread: Hunter-Jackson's entry for the 11th annual Old Lumens challenge. Modified flashlight category

4 Thanks

Hello,

I also wish to enter this contest in the Machine Made category.

This is the topic I´ve started: GorgTech´s 11th Annual Old Lumens Challenge Entry - Machine Made Category

6 Thanks

Hi all! id like to enter the hand made catagory this year. I wasnt sure if i could make this happen but i read that there was an extension, so i will be able to participate again this year. thanks!!

tomogchi’s entry for the 11th annual old lumens contest hand made category

4 Thanks

I’d like to enter the modified lights category with an S2+/TS10 hybrid.

Thanks!

4 Thanks

Hello, I’d like to enter the Modified category with this, a heavily modified Stranger Things torch I have named the Demogorgon Deleter 9000.

4 Thanks

Hello, I’d like to mention my entry to the Modified Lights category
Scallywag’s 11th Annual Old Lumens Challenge Entry - Modified Light Category

3 Thanks

Hi,
Does anybody here know how to upload videos to this forum, I am planning to include a video to my contest entry. I have seen some fellow contestants have entered videos which appear to be a youtube link. I am not 100 percent familiar with this site so any suggestions would be helpful.

The site doesn’t host video files, you need to upload them to a third party service.
For youtube video you can just paste the video URL and the site will automatically embed it. Same thing with imgur videos.

2 Thanks
3 Thanks

Maaaan

I’m on me knees :man_bowing:

Something has come up in my personal life and I won’t be able to complete my build any time soon.

I still plan to complete the build and will likely update my thread as it progresses.

Thanks again @The_OL_Contest and BLF for organizing this!

I’ve been wanting to build a Pipe Light for years and this gave me the kick I needed to get started.

3 Thanks

It will turn out even better once you are able to work on it again :wink:

1 Thank

My build cannot be completed, as the chosen driver is not compatible with the pill. I have no other options in my possession and obtaining something by the 31st is not feasible for me.

Edit: a slim chance I can do this.

What size driver do you need?

Edit: I have spare 17mm 7135 based drivers if that would help?

I might have something too. What size and other details would work for you? Clicky switch or e-switch, and whatever else

1 Thank