What have you got on order and why :)

I've ordered a pair of lMR 18650 from BestInOne

Product Model Price Quantity Total
IMR18650-1500mAh 3.7V Rechargeable LiMn battery (2 pcs) IMR18650 $9.15 1 $9.15
Sub-Total: $9.15
Free Shipping: $0.00
Handling Fee: $2.27
Total: $11.42

Reason - to see if these batteries will deliver high current (maybe 3A?) to my recently purchased Romisen T601 II U2. Using a TF Flame 2400 Protected I measure 2.8A falling to about 2.6A after 30 seconds.

I have a set of those they take a couple cycles to put out over 3 amps. Once they break in they deliver 3.6amps on a fresh charge.

Thanks for the tip, E1320. Actually, even with the TF Flame this a very bright torch on high. Throws really well and still lots of useful spill. Can't wait to see it using the lMR cell.

IO split my order again. (I hate that)

I have some of their new P60 drop-ins coming but of course, those are on the second shipment. I'd rather wait for the battery holders but I'm getting those first.

/whineFoy

I just received a order from LEDSHOPPE after 6 weeks (after it was mailed).

Keith

My zebralight H600F is marked as shipped.

After trying Ultrafire UF-H3 as a helmet light I decided to get the H600F which is actually waterproof and has good runtime.

H600 H600F

Bought myself a F12 Desert yellow as I wanted a compact 18650 light for my Birthday.

STL-V2, batteries, and a 502B from DD. They take friggin forever.

DQG AA Stainless Steel bead blastedcause it is perty!

Keith

Tank007 E09. Been waiting forever.

2 orders from CNQG that shipped via Singapore Airmail. I ordered a bunch of parts split into two orders and shipped unregistered to see if they would arrive quicker than my DRY which came via registered mail and sat in US Customs for a month before passing through.

This latest stuff was shipped on 3/21 so it'll be 3 weeks tomorrow. I sure hope it arrives today or this week at least. I miss the days when stuff from CNQG arrived in 10 days. What happened?

Just ordered the Nitecore TM11 V1.12-1111 from Gun Safari ($170 shipped)

seems like a powerful cave illuminator that won't be too hard to lug around in caves. I was considernig Sky Ray King but I like TM11 better because it has IPx8 rating, heat sensor, battery level indicator, more modes and no PWM. Oh and lockout mode to prevent accidental switch-on.

Will report wen it gets here.

AliExpress from supplier with very good seller ratings

Order 4/12, shipped 4/13 (per email)

SKYRAY S-R5 CREE XM-L T6 1000LM 5-Mode LED Memory Flashlight Torch+3000mah battery+charger

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/532715158-Free-shipping-SKYRAY-S-R5-CREE-XM-L-T6-1000LM-5-Mode-LED-Memory-Flashlight-Torch-wholesalers.html

Wanted a single battery XML in something bigger than a straight 1" tube and under 6" long. Not a big fan of the square club head look and 30% wider head was about right. Styling is different and I don't hate it. Decent reviews of user comfort. They also said it will take P60 drop-ins if upgrade wanted later.

AND seemed like a nice package deal.

Am extremely happy with a TF TT-FL03 package off Amazon and if the quality of this is anywhere near as good I'll be very happy. The TF only took a few days, not looking forward to a long wait.

I got an order from KD who is notoriously slow in twelve days from the day of order last week meanwhile a Manafont and DX order that shipped on the 23rd is still MIA.

XENO Tiger E03 v2 Cree XM-L T6 Flashlight Torch Black
Thrunite T10 Cree XP-G R5 AA LED Flashlight
Dorcy 41-4750 180 Lumens High Flux LED Cyber Light Flashlight
ENERGIZER 4 X AA ULTIMATE LITHIUM BATTERIES 
SANYO eneloop 2 x AA Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery /Case X 3 
Turnigy AA LSD 2200mah Low Self Discharge X 4
Soshine U1 4-Channel Quick Charger (AA/AAA)

Got 26650's from Int'l. Outdoor and they came ~3 weeks via Singapore Post, unregistered.

I'll do the broken record thing again: For something like the DRY or Skyray King, USE EMS! It's worth the extra. Both Kings came to me in a week from CNQG, and with both shippings added, still much less than one Nitecore. Worth it to me!

Rich

I ordered a 980l and 2 18650 Batts and a charger yesterday,today I ordered a Rominsen RC 601 Xml u2 from shining beam...kelly

More protected trustfire 26650 batteries after my testing of one.

Incase any one is intrested a link

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/8030

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/265mm-aluminum-smooth-reflector-for-r5q5t6-flashlight-led-emitters-p-5505

because it is cut to clear the wiring/solder of the LED board better.

Brian

Jetbeam PA40W