What you got today

That Townie be cool.

Foy

Are Jamis bikes any good?

Mmm. (Never thought i'd say this) I love minimal lumen capability! lol

I saw a catalog of bike frames at my buddies bike shop and 99% of the frames are made by the same factory in Taiwan they have managed to perfect welding aluminum. The individual bike companies just rebadge the frames put there parts on them and sell them.

I got this bike to try and rehab my back I can't get on a regular bike right now. I tried about 20 different bikes out and the flat foot frame was the only one I could get on and off and comfortably ride with 3 herniated discs.

i got my replacement Energizer Ultimate Precision

dont try a tail cap reading. started out at like 1.2a, and rose to over 4a, then nothing... oops

After flubbing up my first two orders, I actually got what I paid for from DiscoveryBargain. I ordered an Enlan EL04MCT on 9-21-2011 and I received it today (10-3-2011). PayPal disputes, while at times necessary, are a real pain in the @$$ (especially with DB.) I hope that they can continue to redeem themselves. If you decide to order anything from DB, boomhauer has some good advice here.

http://www.discoverybargain.com/product/HT00551M/Enlan_EL04MCT_Axis_Lock_G10_Folding_Knife_(Black)_41624.html

Very cool. I have five EL04s in the mail and I can't wait to see for myself what everybody is raving about. :)

Meanwhile, I got some batteries, a charger and some more knives. Nothing too exciting. I also got NF-8426Y from DX (FD: affiliate link). And it's better than expected, but then again, I wasn't expecting much. Draws 0.81A from a fresh NiMH, single-mode, won't tailstand but will headstand. The diffuser dome is made from thin plastic, not unlike those really cheap, dollar store film roll canisters. Not particularly bright, but it's probably not meant to be. Pull-push-type flood-to-throw. Overall, not bad for $7.50 but not exceptionally great either. Please excuse the bad pictures.

I got a package from KD that was supposed to have some 2.8 amp driver but instead got some 1.5s hopefully they make this right. I have been out of drivers for a couple weeks now. You never know with KD, sometimes you get stuff fast sometimes it's months like DX.

Ultrafire 503B stainless steel body.

It is heavy.

There, fixed for you :)

:)

Shiney! Me likes!

A spare batterypack for my Canon EOS 5D MKII for $ 17,58 = 13,15 Euro (it was cheaper when i ordered it, now it is $ 18,36), an original Canon LP-E6 will cost me 85 euro.

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/canon-lpe6-compatible-74v-1800mah-battery-pack-p-2919

It seems to work perfect.

That looks nice Don,

As they say in Essex "Well Gel"

LED Lenser H7 from Manafont

I got a couple packs of really nice lanyard clips in 2 different styles.

105c drivers and 54mm lenses that DON'T fit my X9... grrrr

Got my SA1 today. Wow, only 1 week to deliver :O I'm surprised. Here's my mini review and some thoughts. 100% Recommended light for 30 bucks and for a little bit more too :bigsmile: Thanks to DD and Summer :beer:

mitro did you get the drivers from KD I have been waiting a long time for some from them. They shipped me AK101s instead so I am starting to wonder if they are out of them. I have 4 orders for 5 packs going back about 6 weeks.

got my sipik sk68 and my quark aa tactical.

Haven't received my li-ion's yet, but on eneloops out of my xeno e03 NW, sipik sk68 and the quark aa tactical, the quark seems the brightest so far which is funny cause I got the quark aa tactical for its marathon runtime on moonlight mode. I'm dying for my li-ions to get here I'm going crazy. lol.