What you got today

Got these for $14.97 each at Lowe's.

Got this.

http://solarforce-sales.com/product_detail.php?t=LF&s=45&id=305

and these.

http://solarforce-sales.com/product_detail.php?t=BC&s=23&id=253

Can't wait until it gets dark=)

Also, its my first p60!

I got an incan drop-in from DX that will work with rechargeable batteries (7.2V) in my 6P. Luckily it wasn’t damaged but it came only in a padded envelope and a ziplock bag.

It was delivered to the wrong address and someone (one of my neighbors) tried to shove the envelope into the outgoing mail slot and when they couldn’t just left it hanging there (this is outdoors)!

My next door neighbor checked her mail first and saw it and brought it over.

It’s a nice light. Seems about as bright as the origiaal 5V Surefire drop-in.

Jaygnar -

I am often guilty of over-sentimentalization (oww, that word hurt) but I was real excited when I first entered the P60 world. It kind of bores me now but my first P60 hosts was an L2P and a pair of L2s. (old style) The original L2P is now the center tube on my MPP-1 and I still have the L2s, Mr. Silver and Mr. Black.

This was during my lanyard phase . . .

My mother-in-law gave me an old book (it is huge) that was 400 pages of nothing but different knots. I made the above from boot laces purchased at the grocery store. I hadn't discovered bezels yet.

Hard to believe that was almost a year ago . . .

myhowtimefliesFoy

Another Sipik from eBay. I don't know why I buy these things as I don't like them much and invariably give them away within days.

This arrived today http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190529994052?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 and so far I'm impressed, especially at the price. Ordered it after stevetexas gave it the thumbs up here https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/3912.

I do the same thing over and over I must have bought a dozen of them and don't have a single one left. I think I always remember them being much better than they are then I compare them to my EDIT P4 and give them away.

Wow Lensman, thats a pretty cool light! An 18650 zoomie, great price.........must....not....buy............

But....I have never owned a zoomie! And it's so cheap!

Damn, i know I'm going to end up ordering this......

I got a package full of disappointment from KD again and another EDIT P-4 from Volumrate.

I got another bike mount for my cruiser so I can mount dual EDIT P-4s my new preferred setup. I ordered some Hako tips for my iron $12 dollars locally $2 dollars from KD well the first batch I ordered part number 3297 was good shape I pointy this batch part number 3297 shape K cutters WTF am I going to do with these? Why does KD change the parts but keep the same part number I don't get it.

I got my Olight M3X Triton XM-L flashlight in the mail today.

Cold Steel Kabun today.

A five mode neutral XML conversion for my Trustfire F-15 and a five mode neutral XPG R4 P60 dropin .

Both dropins have a low low , low , medium , medium high , and high , with memory . The low low on the XPG is a true firefly mode ! The emitter barely glows .

Tired of your flashlight in it's current state ?

Let E1320 fix you up with a new emitter and driver or a custom P60 dropin .

Absolutely satisfied with the beam quality and tint as well as the craftmanship of his work .

Well done Erik !

Today my Apex GT01 arrived from CNQG. This thing is tiny! One of its 2 o-rings was torn when I got it but fortunately I had one in my bin that was the correct size. Other than that the build quality is superb and annodizing is great. Output on high is very bright and the low is very low. Unfortunately I cannot use a QTC pill with it. :(

Yesterday I got some XP-C emitters from Cutter and some King Kong 26650 cells from intl-outdoor. I already tried the XP-Cs behind a DX aspheric and I'm getting poor results. I'll try and tweak it some, but I was hoping to build a Deft EDC clone and what I have can't even hang with a SK68. I'll start testing the cells today hopefully.

Well yesterday I got my first order from Kaidomain - a KD C8, two Trustfire flames 18650's, an SMO C8 reflector (bought the KD C8 with the OP reflector), and an Ultrafire WF-188 charger. I have not tested the light yet, although I took it apart and inspected it. The charger immediately received old4570's "mod" to the nagative slide rail and is now charging the trustfires. This is my first time charging lithium ion cells and so I am only charging at the 300mA setting and checking with a voltmeter every 20 minutes or so. I'm hoping I "won the lottery" with the KD C8 and don't need to change the driver.

DX order should be coming any day now and I have 2 Mag 2D LED's scheduled for delivery today. It feels like Christmas!

Garry

Same as CheapThrills ;)

2x LumiLight 18650 2900 mAh

I got my c88's !

Now to order some U2 XM-L's and drivers

Alright, I'm convinced. E, my F-15 driver is on its way back.

By the way, Erik fixed my broke F-15, a light I hated right out of the envelope . . . it is now among the top 5 in my collection I would not ever consider being without.

Foy

I think owning that knife will allow you to fully appreciate your Enlan EL-01 :-)

I think owning that knife will allow you to fully appreciate your Enlan EL-01 :-)