WildTrail WT90 - SBT90.2 1800m+ throw 90mm 3x 21700 With Texas_Ace driver

Thanks I appreciate it.

Molicel P42A

10 years ago I was on the other forum.There was a lot more appreciation all the way around for beam shots on there.I think you are the 2nd, 3rd at the most that commented on ones I posted. Lol!

Ok, looks like I got a PCB file for the charging PCB. I just need to wait for my light to show up so that I can measure a few things and make sure the holes will line up.

Cochise334ever - pics appreciated! It fills in some of the blanks because I don't have any easy access or time.

Got mine today. I await the darkness

thanks TA for your work on this!!!

Tom - just to follow up- I received that micro/mini driver set last week. Shipped form BG USA Warehouse, the set is REALLY NICE. Like I can't believe it only costs $18 nice! Magnetic click to close METAL case, solid metal driver, many very accurately sized bits. I'm thoroughly impressed. I just thought I'd share if anyone else was looking for a set of drivers and was tired of using junk Husky, etc like I am. Lol. Thanks again Tom.

The Amazon thread goes into a lot of detail on driver sets, some really good ones, mostly pricey, but I'm considering some of the recommendations.

I'll have to check that our. But quite honestly I will probably not need any other new set for awhile. If anything just a second set maybe one for on the go(work bag) and another dedicated for the workshop..

Got mine today. Wow! What a beautiful hunk of metal. My wife loves it, son is impressed and daughter says I’m sick. :smiley:

Very nice looking!

I got some carrier charging delete PCB’s designed and ordered now that mine showed up. Should just be a matter of swapping the springs over from the stock PCB and off to the races. They should arrive next week.

Nice! Let us know how those turn out?

Hi, I have a WT90 for two days and I have a problem: the LED stays on after turning off the flashlight and never shut down. I have made some simple modifications but this is escaped from my knowledge

This is a common issue it seems. It does not hurt anything and uses virtually no power so it is just ignored by most.

What is it due? In some cheap lanterns modified by me it also happens to me, or sometimes the LED flashes for a few minutes after turning it off

It is voltage leakage from someplace. We don’t know exactly where yet but so far the best guess is the main FET IIRC.

Basically it does not turn 100% off, instead it is only 99.9% off and that last little bit causes the very faint glow.

The power usage though is so small it is unnoticeable so I am not worried about it.

This thing looks nuts! I’ve been really wanting a thrower for years now, but most are too expensive or don’t REALLY throw. This thing hits the mark big time. With the coupon code I found it was too tempting and I ordered one. Now the wait begins…

I’m reviewing one of the 2nd batch and it doesn’t have the glow. I’m also testing thr parasitic drain of the carrier. So far this is am amazing light! Well done.

I did get an update this week on the carriers, they are working on tweaking some things to get the parasitic drain down to around ~250ua in the carrier and a complete LVP at 2.5-2.8v. It should be ready in time for the next batch of lights but no idea when that might be. I also do not know if they will be offering replacement charging PCB’s to people that already have the lights. This is stuff they are still in active R&D on.

I also got in the charging delete PCB’s I whipped up, did a quick fitment check and they appear to be spot on.

There will be 4 extras for sale (I can order more if needed but made a small order to start to make sure everything lined up) if anyone wants one they can PM me. It will require swapping the stock springs from the stock carrier. I could do this for a fee as well if required.

I bought mine on July 24 at aliexpres, it should be from the second batch too

LVP on mine is 2.9 v under load.

I dunno, this light at a discount is definitely worth it. I'm amazed every time I pick it up that it's so light. It's also not too big, it's big, but not that hugh and over bearing. In the raw finish with the styling, it's also an awesome look'n light. This for me is the sweet spot for a big thrower. I'd like to see the same form factor in a triple, like the HK90 but with the weight of the WT90. Haikelite's are built like a tank but feel like your carrying around a tank.