219b emitter
Tail clicky
Tailstand
True moonlight
TIR or frosted lens
Pocket clip

It’s not much but I can’t find it anywhere

Edit: Heck, I’d commission one for about $80 or so

Lumintop Tool Copper gets you most of the way there, just no TIR or tailstanding. Moonlight depends on your needs… it’s low is 3 lumen with the 219B.

Thanks, it’s what I use now. Shame it doesn’t tailstand, those ears are off by just a fewwwwww millimeters.

≤ 1lumen and tailstand is important to me though, I can use diffusion film on the lens.

Zebralight H52 series replacement…. More lumens, 90+ CRI, Warm tints, Reflector or TIR.

Now your talking, all we need is mass production
Who makes the 105C chips anyways?

The boards all say “Nanjg” along with various other driver boards produced. There are plenty of clones of each though some using pic mcu’s.

Indeed, but who do we talk to to get the attiny25 substituted

I suggest a pm to miller or one of the team Kronos guys as they are now or have in the past worked with manufactures to develope custom boards for the X6, X5, A6, and Q8.

Possibly follow up with RMM to see if he’s still/more interested. He occasionally updates his driver boards and adding ntc pads might be doable.

The tube fits but with a protected battery it is a really tight fit for lengh
The Efest 18350 protected batteries I have fit barely practically both springs are pushed like with a 71mm 18650

I emailed RMM this morning to see if he’d reflow a attiny25 on a qlite for me, as I’m not too good with these SMD components. If nothing else, I’ll get a bare attiny25 with my next order and try my hand on swapping one out. Hopefully I’ll start a thread in a week or two with a progress update.

The AMC7135s are from ADDtek, I believe. Simple, but genius. :smiley:

The ATTiny13 is from Atmel.

Atmel makes assloads of microcontrollers, from their AT89C2051s (8051 compatible, with 2k onboard flash) through the AVR series (never played with them), and the ATtinys (Tinies?). Lots of support from the company… at least they used to be great, but probably still are.

Nitecore tip or Fenix UC02 black for my keychain, astrolux s41s and Xtar RC1 Darkwalker V2 for now!

ThorFire S70S

My wishes for 2017:

• make Hi CRI LEDs standard, give us as many LED tint options as possible - how CONVOY does it!
  • more user configurable drivers: bluetooth/smartphone control would not be neccessary, but at least user selectable modes like in the Bistro driver, or programmable via USB?
  • I have yet to see a two button light with easy up/down mode selection with the two buttons.
  • I have not yet seen the “perfectly balanced” compact 26650 EDC. With balance I mean size/power balance.

K.

XHP70 V2

MOAR lumens!
MOAR efficiency!
MOAR power!

Eagerly awaiting the Reylight Ti Pineapple (which obviously won’t be named pineapple) :slight_smile:

for 2017

i was thinking very long and i got many things in mind but the the only thing i really want is only one thing

MORE

more of everything lumens, run-times, throw, flood, versatility, life time, modability, GB and great fun here

just that one thing please

please link your thread here if it happens

A Blf created 2xAAA penlight that outperforms the thrunite ti4.