‏You Top3 Fasttech Product Picks!

My mistake. Not psychobabble. It was you using a psychiatric guideline to point out where I had made a semantic error. That’s fine.

Dinoboy isn’t strictly responsible for how people respond to him, I suppose. But regardless of who is responsible, some people do have negative feelings about him. It seems that you don’t share those feelings.

LOL!! Psychiatric? Nah, just making a point. But go with what ya like… Just offering a different perspective.

I think I just broke my neck twisting to look at this…

When I read that I thought that about sums it up.

If you look at his signature, you can probably figure out who he is!

I’m still in the dark, but I do appreciate the original post and look forward to more like them.

Is independent thought completely irrelevant these days? You didn’t even form your own thought. You rode someone’s coat tails…. LMAO, WOW your sum certainly impresses the masses. I can’t take it any more… I feel my IQ dropping … Night all. Try not to stick your tongues in the light sockets.

is he from the other side?

Who? What side?

Sorry! I hope your neck is okay. >.<

Don’t take it personally, seen it before.

what ever happened to the review of the x3 anyway?

It's DinoSquirrel time!

Oh no! It's Dino-Kreisl!

...and his evil twin!

Hey baby... You wanna come back to my place?

A couple of years later, the relationship is on the rocks...

Fantastic FT products :bigsmile:

thanks for the share!! ( ..still laughing.. )

:D

Let’s get back on the topic…
Great buy on this buck knife, I have ordered 6 of them and gave to my friends.
http://www.fasttech.com/products/1901/10002795/1208201-camping-hunting-knife

Nice!
I browsed through the FT knive section ~3 times yesterday, but somehow I didn’t notice this one.
Really looks great! :slight_smile:

I was admiring that one too, and think I ordered one last time, then I saw this post and hope the tang is not also like this:

It’s on the first page on knives here’s the sku 1208201
http://www.fasttech.com/category/1901/knives-for-outdoor-survival