HD2010 - where to buy ?

118 posts / 0 new
Last post
megabeam
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 8 months ago
Joined: 06/03/2012 - 13:55
Posts: 235
Location: uk Pontypridd

Mine arrived today, usual crapwrap, thin bubblewrap inside a thin cardboard box, (which looked like it had been stamped on) inside a plastic bag.
Luckily the finish looks perfect, grey in colour, led well centered, reflector flawless, but like others no name on it.
Seems to be nice and bright, I’ll try it out later.

PS, knurling is sharp and VERY grippable.

Fiat Lux

ryansoh3
ryansoh3's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 1 week ago
Joined: 08/04/2012 - 08:21
Posts: 3890
Location: US

megabeam wrote:
Mine arrived today, usual crapwrap, thin bubblewrap inside a thin cardboard box, (which looked like it had been stamped on) inside a plastic bag.
Luckily the finish looks perfect, grey in colour, led well centered, reflector flawless, but like others no name on it.
Seems to be nice and bright, I’ll try it out later.

PS, knurling is sharp and VERY grippable.

Nice! Where did you order it from?

BLF ≠ B-grade Flashlight Forum

 

megabeam
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 8 months ago
Joined: 06/03/2012 - 13:55
Posts: 235
Location: uk Pontypridd

T mart.

Fiat Lux

ryansoh3
ryansoh3's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 1 week ago
Joined: 08/04/2012 - 08:21
Posts: 3890
Location: US
megabeam wrote:
T mart.

I see, thanks for your reply. How long did it take to ship?

BLF ≠ B-grade Flashlight Forum

 

nqcken
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 days ago
Joined: 10/01/2012 - 18:45
Posts: 476
Location: NE

Tmart today, 4 business days to MA, gray finish, immaculate finish and threads. this thing is a throwing tank! very impressive with the 26650. very pleased.

ken

Boaz
Boaz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 11/07/2010 - 09:31
Posts: 7723
Location: Birthplace of Aviation

       καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει καὶ ἡ σκοτία αὐτὸ οὐ κατέλαβεν

                            

       Dc-fix diffuser film  >…  http://budgetlightforum.com/node/42208

lensmanmark
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 week ago
Joined: 10/14/2012 - 19:52
Posts: 53
Location: Hoboken, NJ

agenthex wrote:
Drawing more current in direct drive (emitter hooked straight up to cell) is not necessarily better.

With direct drive, is it possible to actually damage the driver or the emitter if I use a very high current cell like a LiFePO4? Apologies if this question is stupid. Smile

agenthex
agenthex's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 1 month ago
Joined: 07/14/2010 - 04:49
Posts: 3070
Location: Merica

Yes, but not with a LiFePO4 since it’s lower voltage.

Reading this makes you smarter: http://lesswrong.com/

MRsDNF
MRsDNF's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/22/2011 - 21:18
Posts: 13473
Location: A light beam away from the missus in the land of Aus.

Does anyone know about postage on the above?

 

djozz quotes, "it came with chinese lettering that is chinese to me".

                      "My man mousehole needs one too"

old4570 said "I'm not an expert , so don't suffer from any such technical restrictions".

Old-Lumens. Highly admired and cherished member of Budget Light Forum. 11.5.2011 - 20.12.16. RIP.

 

cainn
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 1 week ago
Joined: 05/26/2012 - 13:45
Posts: 998
Location: Melbourne, Australia
MRsDNF wrote:

Does anyone know about postage on the above?

If you’re talking about LightsCastle, it’s “whole world free shipping” on everything they sell.

MRsDNF
MRsDNF's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/22/2011 - 21:18
Posts: 13473
Location: A light beam away from the missus in the land of Aus.

cainn wrote:
MRsDNF wrote:

Does anyone know about postage on the above?

If you're talking about LightsCastle, it's "whole world free shipping" on everything they sell.

Thanks.

 

djozz quotes, "it came with chinese lettering that is chinese to me".

                      "My man mousehole needs one too"

old4570 said "I'm not an expert , so don't suffer from any such technical restrictions".

Old-Lumens. Highly admired and cherished member of Budget Light Forum. 11.5.2011 - 20.12.16. RIP.

 

megabeam
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 8 months ago
Joined: 06/03/2012 - 13:55
Posts: 235
Location: uk Pontypridd
ryansoh3 wrote:
megabeam wrote:
T mart.

I see, thanks for your reply. How long did it take to ship?

9 days ryan, airmail, VERY good for a chinese vendor!!

Fiat Lux

ryansoh3
ryansoh3's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 1 week ago
Joined: 08/04/2012 - 08:21
Posts: 3890
Location: US
nqcken wrote:
Tmart today, 4 business days to MA, gray finish, immaculate finish and threads. this thing is a throwing tank! very impressive with the 26650. very pleased. ken
megabeam wrote:
9 days ryan, airmail, VERY good for a chinese vendor!!

Thanks for your info. I just ordered an HD2010 from them, and it left China in 2-3 days and was in Korea 5 days after the purchase.

Certainly not bad at all!

BLF ≠ B-grade Flashlight Forum

 

arn357
arn357's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 09/26/2012 - 07:40
Posts: 282
Location: Massachusetts

I’m from MA too, I assume nqcken got his from the US warehouse and not China, thus 4 days?

ryansoh3 wrote:
nqcken wrote:
Tmart today, 4 business days to MA, gray finish, immaculate finish and threads. this thing is a throwing tank! very impressive with the 26650. very pleased. ken
megabeam wrote:
9 days ryan, airmail, VERY good for a chinese vendor!!

Thanks for your info. I just ordered an HD2010 from them, and it left China in 2-3 days and was in Korea 5 days after the purchase.

Certainly not bad at all!

fleckeri
Offline
Last seen: 9 years 1 month ago
Joined: 10/20/2012 - 21:38
Posts: 2

Mine is the grey unbranded one. There are no machining errors. The quality of the innards is superb. The performance is great. It is a great buy.

megabeam
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 8 months ago
Joined: 06/03/2012 - 13:55
Posts: 235
Location: uk Pontypridd
fleckeri wrote:
Mine is the grey unbranded one. There are no machining errors. The quality of the innards is superb. The performance is great. It is a great buy.

I agree!!

Fiat Lux

Silverbolt
Silverbolt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 09/11/2012 - 00:36
Posts: 155

Where can I find the dark gray HD2010?

Pinetreebbs
Pinetreebbs's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 5 days ago
Joined: 07/29/2012 - 10:39
Posts: 588
Location: South Carolina, USA, Earth
Silverbolt wrote:
Where can I find the dark gray HD2010?

Tmart:

http://www.tmart.com/UltraFire-CREE-XMLT6-8W-1300-Lumen-5-Mode-LED-Flashlight-Gray_p135765.html
US Warehouse, had the UltraFire HD2010 logo and Cree ID.

http://www.tmart.com/TangsFire-HD2010-CREE-XMLT6-6W-1200LM-5-Mode-Waterproof-Flashlight-Gray_p144455.html
Sent from China, blank logo, Cree ID on on the opposite side.

Silverbolt
Silverbolt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 09/11/2012 - 00:36
Posts: 155
Pinetreebbs wrote:
Silverbolt wrote:
Where can I find the dark gray HD2010?

Tmart:

http://www.tmart.com/UltraFire-CREE-XMLT6-8W-1300-Lumen-5-Mode-LED-Flashlight-Gray_p135765.html
US Warehouse, had the UltraFire HD2010 logo and Cree ID.

http://www.tmart.com/TangsFire-HD2010-CREE-XMLT6-6W-1200LM-5-Mode-Waterproof-Flashlight-Gray_p144455.html
Sent from China, blank logo, Cree ID on on the opposite side.

I bought the Ultrafire, and its light gray. The Tangs looks like its the same light gray. So is it a dark gray lottery?

Pinetreebbs
Pinetreebbs's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 5 days ago
Joined: 07/29/2012 - 10:39
Posts: 588
Location: South Carolina, USA, Earth
Silverbolt wrote:
Pinetreebbs wrote:
Silverbolt wrote:
Where can I find the dark gray HD2010?

Tmart:

http://www.tmart.com/UltraFire-CREE-XMLT6-8W-1300-Lumen-5-Mode-LED-Flashlight-Gray_p135765.html
US Warehouse, had the UltraFire HD2010 logo and Cree ID.

http://www.tmart.com/TangsFire-HD2010-CREE-XMLT6-6W-1200LM-5-Mode-Waterproof-Flashlight-Gray_p144455.html
Sent from China, blank logo, Cree ID on on the opposite side.

I bought the Ultrafire, and its light gray. The Tangs looks like its the same light gray. So is it a dark gray lottery?

They are about the same shade of gray or flat dark silver with a greenish cast to me. I see colors, but beyond naming the primary colors I would need to consult my better half. Smile

Silverbolt
Silverbolt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 09/11/2012 - 00:36
Posts: 155

I think it would be nice to have a darker one. Same color as my TrustFire X6

crystalcai
crystalcai's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 6 months ago
Joined: 07/06/2012 - 05:08
Posts: 169

yeah ,27.8usd ,worldwide free shipping ,ready to ship in 24 hours ,just click the link you have post above .

Keep going ,next stop—>LightsCastle
Web: www.lightscastle.com
Email: service@lightscastle.com or marketing@lightscastle.com
Official Skype:lightscastle

ZW99GT
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
Joined: 06/08/2011 - 10:52
Posts: 202
Location: DFW

I may have already posted this somewhere on the site, but I recently ordered my 2nd grey UF 2010 from Tmart US. I gifted the first one, and after outperforming my all-time favorite 980-L, I had to grab another. No noticeable differences to me.

crystalcai
crystalcai's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 6 months ago
Joined: 07/06/2012 - 05:08
Posts: 169

Maybe you can try our web LightsCastle ,HD2010 is on sale by the end of this month ,it is only 27.8 usd ,but will return to its uaually price 35.6 in November.

Keep going ,next stop—>LightsCastle
Web: www.lightscastle.com
Email: service@lightscastle.com or marketing@lightscastle.com
Official Skype:lightscastle

Muto
Online
Last seen: 10 min 2 sec ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 16:42
Posts: 2682
Location: Southeast, PA
leaftye wrote:

That’s too bad about the timing of the sale as I won’t order until hearing about fulfilled orders first.  It’s possibly a good deal for those willing to take a risk on an unproven company though.

They are Paypal verified, therefore there is no risk.

These guys came to this forum asked for what light we would like an introductory deal on, then delivered with THE Best price I have seen on this light and we all sit on our hands?

I will be buying another HD2010 before the end of the month as I would like one in Black.
I will buy it from LightsCastle.
I ain’t scared:)

YMMV
Thanks,
Keith

The difference between Hoarding and Collecting is the illusion of Organization
.

“History doesn’t repeat itself, but it sometimes rhymes,” Mark Twain

After the Apocalypse there will be only 2 things left alive, Cockroaches and Keith Richards

cainn
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 1 week ago
Joined: 05/26/2012 - 13:45
Posts: 998
Location: Melbourne, Australia

They’re also handing out HK Post tracking numbers, even for small value orders, which are valid. The bottom line is that there is absolutely nothing about LightsCastle that would lead a seasoned shopper to suspect that anything was amiss. Just go ahead and place your order leaftye. I’m a cautious shopper myself, but I really don’t think your concern is warranted in this case.

leaftye
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 07/25/2012 - 17:43
Posts: 4278
Location: San Diego, CA

Muto wrote:
leaftye wrote:

That's too bad about the timing of the sale as I won't order until hearing about fulfilled orders first.  It's possibly a good deal for those willing to take a risk on an unproven company though.

They are Paypal verified, therefore there is no risk. These guys came to this forum asked for what light we would like an introductory deal on, then delivered with THE Best price I have seen on this light and we all sit on our hands? I will be buying another HD2010 before the end of the month as I would like one in Black. I will buy it from LightsCastle. I ain't scared:) YMMV Thanks, Keith

 

Yeah, I guess the Paypal aspect helps if things don't work out at all, but it can still be a hassle.  Just looks at the hassle with the DD SST-50 light.  Even if things will ultimately be made right, I don't want to be the first customer.  If someone gets their Lightscastle HD2010 before the end of the month and writes good things, then I'll probably order another one too.  I wished you had ordered a couple weeks ago because then I might already have the assurance I'm looking for.  Stop sitting on your hands already! ;D

The low mode should be lower.

Muto
Online
Last seen: 10 min 2 sec ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 16:42
Posts: 2682
Location: Southeast, PA

LOL,

I just sold an item tonight and have some $ in the Paypal so will order very soon.
Thanks,
Keith

The difference between Hoarding and Collecting is the illusion of Organization
.

“History doesn’t repeat itself, but it sometimes rhymes,” Mark Twain

After the Apocalypse there will be only 2 things left alive, Cockroaches and Keith Richards

Muto
Online
Last seen: 10 min 2 sec ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 16:42
Posts: 2682
Location: Southeast, PA

I just ordered this Flashlight so it should be on the way soon!
Can’t wait to try it out.
Thanks,
Keith

The difference between Hoarding and Collecting is the illusion of Organization
.

“History doesn’t repeat itself, but it sometimes rhymes,” Mark Twain

After the Apocalypse there will be only 2 things left alive, Cockroaches and Keith Richards

MarioSS
MarioSS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 11/02/2012 - 12:17
Posts: 145
Location: Jordan

damn not sure where to buy mine lol.
Any recent feedback would be appreciated

Pages