MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Now I'm hungry.

Naw, he only has to practice law. He is master of lights - no practice needed!

Both Doctors and Lawyers have “Practices” I note. Unfortunately they practice on us and in most cases want to be paid even if their practice kills us. I have never heard of a doctor or a lawyer, other than tort lawyers working on commission, offering a warranty on their services. :bigsmile:

RMM, how is the switch set up on the Supfire L5? is it on the same board as the driver? In other words, how easy would a driver swap be?

Any chance of carrying some Windyfire 14500 IMRs? They seem to be the best IMR 14500 out there. They beat out AWs and Efest V2s according to HKJs tests by a good margin.

Same board as the original driver, but there is plenty of room to put another board on top of the stock board.

I hadn't heard of them until you told me about them! I'll put some feelers out there to see if I can get some. Thanks for the tip!

I am trying not to pass judgment before I actually try one!

Was there a pyromaniac Texan involved here? Just be careful they do not explode or catch fire. They look identical to a couple I have.

What is the “Super ZY-T08”? The link shows product not found.

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=158

This light is great stock, but if you want something really special check out the Super ZY-T08 .

’Sup? Mine work fine. It helps to have the mcpcb flush with an outer surface

will the BLF17DD work with the STAR momentary fw?

Yes, but you must attach a momentary button (e-switch).

Ok thanks. My plan is to use the stock switch on a Supfire L5 and the original driver just as a contact board. any problems you see with that?

Sounds fine to me.

The L5 takes a 20mm star, correct?

This is all I know, I don’t have an L5: SupFire L5 modding adventures

Yes. The L5 and L6 are both 20mm.

Thanks Richard. If you got an order for an L5 today, that’s from my mother-in-law (Christmas gift)

now i just need all the stuff to make it better.

RMM i sent you a pm about my recent order