Armytek 3000K 93 Cri Nichia 144AR. 2 new wizard models.

Wizard C2 Limited Edition 3000K 93 cri
and Wizard C2 PRO Nichia 3000K. 93 cri.

Armytek has recently released two different Wizard models . They refer to the wizards as 3 in 1. Headlight, EDC, sports light. You’ve heard the saying “two is one and one is none”. Depending on where you live in the world you may not be able to get one.
The first one is only available at a small independent shop in Poland. Wizard C2 Limited Edition (LE). It is olive drab green with a black bezel and clip. Olive drab head strap with no writing. Green box. It is not a pro model so it does not have the advanced UI. Seven modes from 1 to 1600 lumens. No blinkies and no lights in the switch. Otherwise it’s identical to the regular black wizard C2 with 6 modes.

Armytek.com.pl not a direct link to the listing.
Search for wizard C2 limited edition 3000k. They ship to most or all of Europe from their website. If you contact them by email they will ship to “some” other places with paypal but shipping is expensive outside of Europe.

The second one is only available from killzoneflashlights.com in Texas. They only ship within the US. It is a Wizard C2 Pro Nichia 3000K. It looks identical to the regular black C2 Pro Nichia . 4500K 90+ cri. Killzone may or may not get a green model in the future. It also has all the same modes and UI. 3 fireflies, 3 main ,2 turbos, 3 blinkies if you want them and flashing switch functions. It comes in the same nichia box with no indication that it is 3000k. So be careful when you order. There is a separate listing for the 3000K.
As with all wizards they have a green AR coating on the lens.
Checking both with an Opple in just about all modes I’m seeing almost identical results of approximately 3070K and 93+ cri. Depending on mode and distance 0.0030 Duv . No Risk of Flicker.
Almost identical lux on both in the two highest modes 1600lm and 750lm. I cannot confirm the lumens. Info gathered elsewhere indicates the Pro is a 12 volt Nichia 144AR. Based on the Opple results I suspect the same in the C2 LE. Like all wizards they have a very smooth floody beam pattern out to 120°.
There is no indication that armytek will make either of these available elsewhere. Warranty issues will need to go through the retailer.
I prefer the advanced UI when using as an EDC. As a headlight either UI is fine. I have other wizards and many other headlights. These two make me very happy.
There are plenty of reviews of the C2 Pro nichia 4500k. I don’t know if there are any reviews of the C2.

1 Thank

Thanks for the review. Too bad the DUV is that high otherwise it would be a very interesting light.

I did more Opple Duv testing in a larger room at approximately 2 meters rather than 1.5m. And I kept much better notes.
C2 LE. 30 seconds after turn on

Turbo 3 0.0001
3 minutes later. 0.0005
Medium 1 0.0018
Medium 3 0.0029
C2 Pro 30 sec after turn on
Turbo 2 –0.0032
3 minutes 0.0014
Medium 1 0.0002
Medium 3 0.0009

1 Thank