Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Oh boy, now you done it! Dale is gonna see that and flip.

Actually, I kinda want one! :heart_eyes:

How much for the T-Shirts?

Is there gonna be a Group Buy?

:slight_smile:

-Chuck

Umm … No joke, I want that T-shirt. How to order?

Looks like we will need to start a list for a GB :slight_smile:

djozz…you are hereby voluntold to head up this T-Shirt GB :stuck_out_tongue:

It should be backwards on the shirt, that way it looks right in the mirror… Or at least upside down…

I wear flipflops when I have to do math….

“Upside down” please — so I can read it when I look down at the shirt while wearing it, of course.

Oh, no, what did I start? Actually hank did!!

(But seriously, being a nerd I actually like a shirt with this as well. But I have done T-shirts before: one-size-fits-all will leave most with a bad fitting shirt, and administrating and distributing different sizes is a nightmare. How about asking Banggood?, I'm sure they can have printed T-shirts made for a reasonable price?)

I’m In for an X Large Tee in NW, Please!

Thank you,
-Chuck

The T-shirt would be great to go along with the flashlight for gifting. It needs to happen.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/makeadesign2.aspx?clear=true&no=2#designer

For $24, I would put in for another light first… the T-shirt is cool, but the light is better…. :bigsmile:

If people really want T-shirts...they can PM Neal at Banggood and ask him what the cost would be. It would be much much cheaper and easier through him even if it is prepay type of deal.

I have too much stuff going on but ANYBODY can ask him.

Now for my first tatoooooooooooooo on my flashlight hand

o_O

A t-shirt? Of a UI state diagram?

If that’s how things are going to go, I feel like I should have emphasized moon mode a little more…

man-o-man. Just got back from the tatoo parlor, and now am turning around to go have it fixed, already!

I offer Cafe Press just as an example, I am sure there are other ways to do this.

Toykeeper, would you post somewhere the highest available resolution image of that diagram?
Cafe Press can work with up to 1000 x 1000 pixels, they say.

I like the latest revision!

EDIT — well that latest one is 600 x 956 pixels, close enough to maximum for printing I think.

This will make a Great t-shirt, But it should be labelled BLF A6

The source .svg file is available and can be rendered at any size:
http://toykeeper.net/torches/blf-a6/final/

As for the *ahem* latest revision, … maybe I didn’t make the sarcasm obvious enough?

for 2 NW, thanks