Group Buy-BLF X6-SE OP update-GB over.

Yes…looks like they decided to add it…awesome! Thanks Neal/BG!

Could you add me to the warm white list for 1?

nah…. I disassembled mine (squarish inductor component) and replace with homemade inductor…… nothing different, so the driver is one side…… Guess whats inside ?

PS: just remembered mine don’t have logo, so i’m not ruining BLF special ~ J)

I would like to get in line for one CW please.

Many Thanks. Dan.

ordered mine.

latest status:
NW - processing
CW - Ready to process

You’d better post in the Sign up List so Yourid can take notice of your request.

It seems all the shipped orders are NW so far. Maybe BG is grouping the shipment by tint.

I’m sure I’ll want more! Can someone tell me about the 7C emitter in the next production run? When can we order more?
….And thanks to everyone for this Group Buy.

Edit: I looked up the color chart. 7C looks a little orange! I’ll stay with the first two emitters.

We are working on this now. WW should be avail. in about 3 weeks.

I have a unique search method… 8)
If I told you I would have to send you a “ticking” sample to test. J)

Made an order for 2*NW and 1*CW as per instructions. I ended up placing two orders for each tint. I didn’t try doing both at the same time, but it does look like both orders went through. Running count, after this post, 446 sold.

Well… we’ve all been waiting a long time for this one.
And it’s a heckuva good deal (AR coated lens an’ all) :bigsmile:

My NW was shipped within 24hrs of order and I just got the notice that my CW has now shipped as well.

Well done! Many thanks and kudos to all involved that worked so hard on this, particularly kronological, Yourrid and of course - Neal from Banggood.

Now, the wait to have them arrive here in Canada...

Just ordered my NW special. :smiley: (and the waiting begins.)

Thanks Serville... and thanks for the link!!.... I thought that was what I had done... I got it now!!! Just slow!!! Many Thanks. Dan.

Good Day,

My 2 CW (U2-1A) shipped about 10 hours ago....

Thank You Very Much to Kronological & the entire team including Neal/Banggood, for making this happen.

Best Regards,

George

Considering we were expecting the sale to start on the 5th, that they only have 39 left is crazy! lol

Nice job people, well played to everyone out there that spoke for these and ordered em. No chaos necessary. BLF Rocks! :slight_smile:

One can only wonder what competing manufacturers are thinking. This should most definitely have their attention as it also raises the bar to what buying power can really be.

Kronos, Neal, and all company deserve a huge congrats for achieving this feat.

So what's next? I think pocketable lights will achieve the greatest success. Any ideas?

I think we should have Krono do a group buy on 2015 Ford Mustang’s. :slight_smile: Buying power! Bring it on!

My CW also shipped 10 hours ago.
I’m very impressed with the processing speed. BG knows how important this order is to arrive before Xmas.
They work hard seriously to deliver their promise, and that’s rare.

Hmmmm…… :bigsmile:

That new Mustang is Hot! Does it come with NW headlights? :cowboy_hat_face: