MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

I think I just screwed up a MTN-22DD driver. I hate doing that when it’s a $15 driver. Anyway, going to order a new one, but curious if either the 22DD or 22DDm is better for a triple build…or does it not matter? I recall reading on some issues with some of the FET drivers and triples and quads. Thanks. Oh, and Richard, thanks for answering my question on XHP50 tint a couple weeks back…going to pick one up when I order the driver.

I've done that on more than one occasion, most of the time it was my iron was too hot and I ended up with some 7135's falling off.

My order 24456 arrived last Friday, and it was wrong. I went to the contact form on mtnElectronics.com and attached a pic and explained the issue. It has been 4 days and nobody replied, so I am posting here. I ordered
3 Nichia Triple 219B, 4000K, 90+ CRI, D220 but got
3 Nichia Triple 219C, 5000K, 80+ CRI, D280

It’s annoying I need to lookup and re-type this because their contact form doesn’t leave me an original in a sent box.

I need assistance.

PM Sent.

Wondering when you will have the Cree RGBW XM-L and XHP70 N2 5C 80 (or any neutral white M4 or greater) on 16mm DTP Sinkpads back in stock.

I am working on some custom builds (modifying skilhunt H03s —-my order for your FET22-SS driver is in your system now!) and I am kicking myself for ordering the above LEDs from a Chinese website. They were both mounted on no-name/generic mcpcbs. I want direct thermal path. Would really like to order these 2 from you so I can get the lumens I want!

Here’s a wishlist item — Richard, this Jaxman triple light comes glued together — in the thread, they say they would be willing to sell hosts, but only on a large enough order

I have no idea what kind of order they’d consider “large” enough to be worth their limited time.
But I’d pre-purchase one or two of them if they could become available through, say, Mtn.

Thanks mtne and RMM for the order of batteries. Fast shipping and reasonable prices. Great seller!!

Can you link or mail me the firmware you use on your Qlite momentary drivers?
If possible the hex files with differnt modes

I would be on the list for a Few.
Certainly would sell parts to go with them.

Just built a Convoy S3 triple Nichia 219BT D220 with MtnE new Fet+1 Bistro, S2+ copper spacer and Dang it gets hot FAST. Can’t get the temp sensor to kick down fast enough. Just keeps getting hotter as it steps down. The light pulls 12A on a fresh 30Q.

I do Fear that will have the same issues in the Jaxman E2L running a Fet. Just not enough Mass to soak heat.

Interesting. I'll get in contact with them and see if we can work out a deal.

I would also be interested in jaxman hosts.

I’ll buy at least 4. I’m glad you mentioned it was glued because I was going to buy one of the triples just to mod it.

Any chance of some XHP50.2 options coming soon?

Someday soon. The output isn't any better than the original XHP50, but it looks like it will be a bit more usable in smooth reflectors.

Sorry to bother you Richard, but I’m wondering if I should ask, but will anyhow, is there a chance your expecting a DHL from Mr J. Bo…?
Reason I ask is it is much closer from your business to me than from his and I can wait if the answer is to the affirmative…?
Thank you, just a personal inquiry and for my own forward plannings.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I'll send you a PM.

Thank you, was a bit cryptic

Is the blf code still active? Doesn’t work for me.

It worked for me the other day, but it just works on certain things. Not sure what those things are though, but it was not my whole order I know that. :slight_smile:

Never mind, BLF works.