The 11th Annual Old Lumens challenge - Winners announced!

Another question regarding this contest: How long should the evaluation of the individual builds and the nomination of the winner take? Should there be a community survey and if so, will this be included in the final evaluation? @The_OL_Contest

2 Thanks

I’ve asked the judges for their scoresheets back by the end of January, and I am still seeking judges. If any long time BLF members who are familiar with the Old-Lumens Challenge would like to volunteer to be a judge, your help would be appreciated. Please PM @Hoop.

There will be a people’s choice poll and it will be started soon.

2 Thanks

Hi guys, just wondering is there any update for the contest, and when can I expect the results of the competition to be announced?

5 Thanks

:+1:

3 Thanks

:+1:

4 Thanks

Congratulations to everyone who completed this year’s challenge.

This year’s challenge winners are:

Hand Made Category

Machine made category

Modified Light Category

MtnDon gets first choice of prize, followed by GorgTech, next Hunter-Jackson, next Koef3, next saltyboi6704, and so on. PMs incoming!

Here’s a group photo of this year’s builds:

9 Thanks

Congrats to the winners! :partying_face:

2 Thanks

Nice. Congrats to all

2 Thanks

Congratz to the winners and loads of respect. Only modders know how much effort, sweat and blood it takes.

Hats off :tophat: to every participant.

You are the spirit of this forum. A sincere Thank You!

3 Thanks

What a great honor! I really did like Koef3’s entry in the hand-made class too.

I will select the $200 CountyComm Gift Card as my prize. Thank you.

5 Thanks

Thank you for the great experience, it was a pleasure to join this contest.

I will select the NLIGHTD L1 LEP Flashlight as my prize. Thanks a lot!

4 Thanks

Thank you very much, Hoop. I am simply overjoyed with this opportunity, and glad the hard work has paid off for me.

I will go with Covnoy’s prize of a choice of any flash light. I have one in mind which will come in handy. Also, how do I claim it?

Again, thank you for your generosity.
Regards, ‘‘Jackson’’

3 Thanks

:+1: PM incoming.

1 Thank

Thank you for the contest and prices!

I will go for the ‘mystery throw light’ by Skylumen! (I lack a proper thrower :see_no_evil: )

Please give me an info how to claim it. :slight_smile:

3 Thanks

I will get in touch with the sponsors and they will give me instructions about how they’d like to proceed.

2 Thanks

Ok, thank you! :slight_smile:

Congratulations all!

Thanks to the organisers and the sponsors as well as all the participants who in my opinion had much cooler builds than mine, this was my first time entering so I was pleaseantly surprised that I managed to get 2nd place. I would like to claim the Convoy 3x21D SBT90 as my prize.

4 Thanks

Congrats to the winner. I loved the ideas and being able to follow the projects . Great job all!

1 Thank

Congratulations to all participants and many thanks to Hoop and the judges for making this contest another full success. :flashlight: :sunglasses:

I have a question about the Countycomm prize. Does this shop ship to Europe?
If it doesn’t I can’t choose it even if it would be the only remaining prize.

1 Thank

I believe there is a minimum order value for int’l shipping.

from their webpage… International Orders – CountyComm

"We offer shipping to Canada for orders over $75.00.
We offer shipping to APO for orders over $50.00.
We offer international shipping to some countries for orders over $150.00.
If we do not offer shipping to your region please follow the steps below to place your order.

All customers have the right to request insurance for any outgoing international package at time of ordering. Must contact Mike@countycomm.com within 2 hours of ordering to verify additional cost based on the the value of the package and the location being shipped to.

For all other international orders:

We have partnered with comGateway to provide fast and reliable international shipping at the lowest rates.

How it works in 3 simple steps:

1. Sign up for a free account on USGoBuy
  2. Use their BuyForMe service to place your order with us
  3. We will send your order to USGoBuy, who will then arrange your international shipping for you.
    "
2 Thanks