[28-JUN-2013] How's the site behaving for you today? [UPDATED]

I did fix a minor bug today in the notifications system, for certain threads it was sending multiple notifications even if the user hadn’t returned to view the thread.

Anyone else sometimes get double posts?

Yes, that has happened to me today a couple of times replying, the page gets stuck after pressing reply and then I have to delete the extra post.

http://www.budgetlightforum.com/ does not work for me

It only works when I use the naked domain of http://budgetlightforum.com/

Looks like you still have some DNS issues?

lots of double replies and double thread posts popping up, otherwise it seems pretty good to me.

As I keep saying though, I purely browse on my mobile phone, inside my house (as far as signals go, consider it a lead lined underground bunker) it takes maybe 5 seconds or so for a picture heavy page to load, I can tell when it will be slow though, my 3g signal drops off, get outside and full signal returns, its dammed near instantaneous.

i’m inadvertently double posting (i hit submit once) and i got a maximum 2 posts per minute error in another thread

I’m seeing a lot of double posts too. Is there any way we can clear them up?

Ok, thanks for the heads up about the duplicate posts. I’m going to try the most obvious solution first, we’re now disabling the post button after the first click. Let’s see if that helps. Please give me links to any duplicate posts that appear from this moment forward. Thanks a lot!

I’ve been seeing a few double posts recently. About 20 mins ago, it happened to me. Using white GITD paint on reflector ?

Working well for me now. Thanks SB.

look up^^^

Ok, above all I’d like links to new double posts from this point forward. Thanks!

Sb, I just got this warning when I posted a reply (I think it tried to double-post):
Maximum posts per minute: 2. Please try again soon.

Ok, I made a configuration change to see if this fixes anything.

And I just did quick reboot of the server to refresh the configuration. Not strictly necessary, but I wanted to make sure everything still comes back up OK.

Some double posts here:

Thanks! Those are before I made this change, it appears.

that one was a double post after you made the change i believe... but either you or him deleted the second one...

that one was a double post after you made the change i believe... but either you or him deleted the second one...