*BLF LT1 Lantern Project)-3rd production batch coming late march

10908 posts / 0 new
Last post
Flashaholics
Flashaholics's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 04/05/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 785
Location: Wakefield

My LT1 is on its way for review, it’ll be interesting to see if Muggle mode works on this Lantern.

My 4K Lumen Whore Reviews (MS18, X70, MS12, DX80, X80-GT, X45vn etc) - https://www.youtube.com/c/FLASHAHOLICS_GB

Tom E
Tom E's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 08/19/2012 - 08:23
Posts: 12693
Location: LI NY

sbslider wrote:
I guess that's just the tolerance on the measurement? .1 or so volts out of 4 is 2.5%, which isn't so bad I suppose.

I wrote a mod to Anduril to calibrate the voltage readings btw... Tested it, working so far on a Sofirn SP36. Works just like thermal cal - while you are blinking out the voltage, click 4 times, there's one config setting, click 1 to 10 where each click is 0.05V. So clicking 5 times sets the voltage fudge factor to 5, 5 is 0.25V, clicking 10 times sets the voltage fudge factor to 0.50V, etc. It saves the setting, just like temperature calibration, to eeprom.

 

sbslider
sbslider's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 01/22/2017 - 13:41
Posts: 1555
Location: United States

^^ sounds interesting!

PocketSammich wrote: I don’t need this, but I want it. Please sign me up.

crx88ia
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 12/06/2015 - 20:33
Posts: 18
Location: United States

Is it too late to get in on the group buy?

Qwibbles
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 days ago
Joined: 11/05/2017 - 03:49
Posts: 15
Location: Wilts, England

Hopefully I can get a coloured version.

SIGShooter
SIGShooter's picture
Offline
Last seen: 50 min 53 sec ago
Joined: 07/14/2013 - 02:10
Posts: 1938
Location: northern california

crx88ia wrote:
Is it too late to get in on the group buy?
The group buy is over but you can buy the LT on Sofirn’s website or AliExpress for pretty much the same price. Sometimes you can even find it at a lower price depending on sales, etc.

9mm/40cal/45cal bullets and large/small pistol primers available for sale in San Francisco Bay area

whopist
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 02/21/2012 - 09:34
Posts: 70

My Missing LT1

Just received this by private massege from Sofirn along with my reply back;

“Sofirn 3:13 am

Hi do you still need assistance?

You 0 sec ago

Well, I still have not received my lattern and have waited a few hours as you suggested almost two weeks ago.
YES I need assistance!”

Doesn’t look very promising does it?

engber
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 23 hours ago
Joined: 02/05/2017 - 13:49
Posts: 9
Location: Silicon Valley

My LT1 didn’t show up at the end of January as originally projected, so I contacted the seller, Sofirm, through contact-the-seller the link on Amazon.

They responded and requested I wait 10 more days, which I did. Still no lantern.

I contacted them again.

Someone, named Zoe, got back to me and sent me an Amazon discount code for 99% off, she said should was unable to create one for 100%. I used the code to order again and the lantern showed up right away.

So, not a great initial experience, but in the end things were made right and I’m reasonably happy.

atobe
Offline
Last seen: 52 min 52 sec ago
Joined: 09/14/2019 - 23:27
Posts: 251
Location: California

Me too, I’m just waiting for the 10 days to be up.

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

whopist
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 02/21/2012 - 09:34
Posts: 70

My Missing LT1

I’m not happy. I’ve waited very patiently. I still have no light.

whopist
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 02/21/2012 - 09:34
Posts: 70

My Missing LT1

Just sent Sofirn this message through Amazon:

Message sent 18 Feb, 2020
If the seller does not resolve your issue within 48 hours of the first message, you can revisit this page to check if you are eligible to request an A-to-z Guarantee refund.

“I have waited and waited and waited for my light.

Please send it to me.”

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 5 sec ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6263
Location: Ontario, Canada

whopist wrote:
My Missing LT1

Just sent Sofirn this message through Amazon:

Message sent 18 Feb, 2020
If the seller does not resolve your issue within 48 hours of the first message, you can revisit this page to check if you are eligible to request an A-to-z Guarantee refund.

“I have waited and waited and waited for my light.

Please send it to me.”

When did you order your LT1? Its odd that they have not resolved it yet.. ( i know there has been some shipping restrictions and delays due to the Corona Virus epidemic that has delayed a lot of shipping overseas.. Tired

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

whopist
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 02/21/2012 - 09:34
Posts: 70

As reported to the globe:

“My BLF LT1 Lantern with batteries was purchased on 26 November and shipped by tracking number ########### on 29 November.”

29 November is well ahead of the virus and 2,000 other orders.

atobe
Offline
Last seen: 52 min 52 sec ago
Joined: 09/14/2019 - 23:27
Posts: 251
Location: California

There’s a few (8) LT1 packages that went missing/lost and we’re just the unlucky ones. Just contact them on amazon and wait 10 days so they can do whatever. Since they have stock at amazon now you’ll get it faster since it’s US stock.

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

MtnDon
MtnDon's picture
Offline
Last seen: 44 min 11 sec ago
Joined: 08/27/2015 - 18:25
Posts: 2906
Location: Canuk in NM

I had some correspondence with Sofirn over the past two days. They told me that at present they have no stock and it may be 4 to 6 weeks longer.

MNLegoBoy
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 05/02/2019 - 20:21
Posts: 172
Location: MN

MtnDon wrote:
I had some correspondence with Sofirn over the past two days. They told me that at present they have no stock and it may be 4 to 6 weeks longer.

Why did they say that it says they’re still in stock on amazon with prime shipping, unless yours was without batteries

Wowtac A1S BSS, Sofirn C8T, Wurkkos WK30, D4s, BLF LT1
"You can't be scared of the dark, if there's no dark to be scared of"
-Me

Wrench
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 02/12/2019 - 11:43
Posts: 38
Location: Minnesota

At one time a text set of instructions was posted. It was made to roll up and keep in the light. I cant find it does any on have a copy? Thanks

MtnDon
MtnDon's picture
Offline
Last seen: 44 min 11 sec ago
Joined: 08/27/2015 - 18:25
Posts: 2906
Location: Canuk in NM
MNLegoBoy wrote:
MtnDon wrote:
I had some correspondence with Sofirn over the past two days. They told me that at present they have no stock and it may be 4 to 6 weeks longer.
Why did they say that it says they’re still in stock on amazon with prime shipping, unless yours was without batteries

No batteries and the Amazon stock is in the US… probably not usable for other countries where mine is destined for. Sofirn (CN) has none.

sbslider
sbslider's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 01/22/2017 - 13:41
Posts: 1555
Location: United States

Wrench wrote:

At one time a text set of instructions was posted. It was made to roll up and keep in the light. I cant find it does any on have a copy? Thanks


search for user amishbill, it was in his signature.

PocketSammich wrote: I don’t need this, but I want it. Please sign me up.

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 5 sec ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6263
Location: Ontario, Canada

whopist wrote:
As reported to the globe:

“My BLF LT1 Lantern with batteries was purchased on 26 November and shipped by tracking number ########### on 29 November.”

29 November is well ahead of the virus and 2,000 other orders.

Definitely contact where you purchased it from to get reimbursed, as that is already over 2 and half months ago.. ( and hopefully Sofirn re-send you one through a different seller or from Sofirn directly.

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

whopist
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 02/21/2012 - 09:34
Posts: 70

“Definitely contact where you purchased it from to get reimbursed, as that is already over 2 and half months ago.. ( and hopefully Sofirn re-send you one through a different seller or from Sofirn directly.”

They are sure keeping it a secret!
I have sent them no less than 9 messages to BLF and Amazon.

DBSAR
DBSAR's picture
Offline
Last seen: 48 min 5 sec ago
Joined: 02/11/2013 - 23:28
Posts: 6263
Location: Ontario, Canada

whopist wrote:
“Definitely contact where you purchased it from to get reimbursed, as that is already over 2 and half months ago.. ( and hopefully Sofirn re-send you one through a different seller or from Sofirn directly.”

They are sure keeping it a secret!
I have sent them no less than 9 messages to BLF and Amazon.

check with Amazon’s refund policy for non-received orders, 2 and half months is far to long..

That Canadian flashlight guy & Lantern Guru -Den / DBSARlight

MNLegoBoy
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 05/02/2019 - 20:21
Posts: 172
Location: MN

DBSAR wrote:
whopist wrote:
“Definitely contact where you purchased it from to get reimbursed, as that is already over 2 and half months ago.. ( and hopefully Sofirn re-send you one through a different seller or from Sofirn directly.”

They are sure keeping it a secret!
I have sent them no less than 9 messages to BLF and Amazon.

check with Amazon’s refund policy for non-received orders, 2 and half months is far to long..


Sofirn said to me after 10 days to see if it was lost they would send another through amazon prime, that was last Monday

Wowtac A1S BSS, Sofirn C8T, Wurkkos WK30, D4s, BLF LT1
"You can't be scared of the dark, if there's no dark to be scared of"
-Me

ImLagging
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 10/12/2019 - 11:14
Posts: 17

I finally received a reply from Sofirn 2 days ago here on BLF. They asked me to use the contact option on Amazon. I guess a different person answers there. I did so and just received a reply saying that they’re sending me a new one. So I have a new tracking number now. We’ll see how this one goes. Per the tracking info, this one is coming from China and not whatever stock is in the US for Amazon.

whopist
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 02/21/2012 - 09:34
Posts: 70

My Missing LT1

Here is the latest communication with Sofirn and my reply:

“18 Feb 2020
Hello Jerry,
Sorry and we totally understanding your feeling. It seems that your package has the issue to clear the custom and we are working on this. Would you mind use our 99% off code to purchase the LT1 with batteries on amazon again, which shipped from amazon warehouse and you will have fast shipping? It will caused shipping fee to you? Looking forward to your reply.
Sorry
Zoe”

“I do not want a discount on another light. I want a light shipped to me now because I paid for it over two months ago.

I have been very patient. I think it is time for Sonfirn to for fill their order contract with me.”

SIGShooter
SIGShooter's picture
Offline
Last seen: 50 min 53 sec ago
Joined: 07/14/2013 - 02:10
Posts: 1938
Location: northern california

whopist wrote:
My Missing LT1

Here is the latest communication with Sofirn and my reply:

“18 Feb 2020
Hello Jerry,
Sorry and we totally understanding your feeling. It seems that your package has the issue to clear the custom and we are working on this. Would you mind use our 99% off code to purchase the LT1 with batteries on amazon again, which shipped from amazon warehouse and you will have fast shipping? It will caused shipping fee to you? Looking forward to your reply.
Sorry
Zoe”

“I do not want a discount on another light. I want a light shipped to me now because I paid for it over two months ago.

I have been very patient. I think it is time for Sonfirn to for fill their order contract with me.”

This seems like a reasonable offer to me. The lantern is $82.9 at Amazon so 99% off means that you would pay 83 cents to have the lantern shipped by Amazon. Probably get it a lot faster from Amazon than from Sofirn’s store in China.

9mm/40cal/45cal bullets and large/small pistol primers available for sale in San Francisco Bay area

whopist
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 02/21/2012 - 09:34
Posts: 70

“This seems like a reasonable offer to me. The lantern is $82.9 at Amazon so 99% off means that you would pay 83 cents to have the lantern shipped by Amazon. Probably get it a lot faster from Amazon than from Sofirn’s store in China.”

Plus shipping, for something I have paid for.

SIGShooter
SIGShooter's picture
Offline
Last seen: 50 min 53 sec ago
Joined: 07/14/2013 - 02:10
Posts: 1938
Location: northern california

whopist wrote:
“This seems like a reasonable offer to me. The lantern is $82.9 at Amazon so 99% off means that you would pay 83 cents to have the lantern shipped by Amazon. Probably get it a lot faster from Amazon than from Sofirn’s store in China.”

Plus shipping, for something I have paid for.

Shipping should be free from Amazon since it’s over $25.

9mm/40cal/45cal bullets and large/small pistol primers available for sale in San Francisco Bay area

whopist
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 02/21/2012 - 09:34
Posts: 70

Just going by what the offer said:

“ It will caused shipping fee to you?”

atobe
Offline
Last seen: 52 min 52 sec ago
Joined: 09/14/2019 - 23:27
Posts: 251
Location: California

He does have a point. Shipping isn’t free until he buys other stuff with it.

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Pages