Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

5761 posts / 0 new
Last post
gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 4257
good deal I can’t help to share

1. JL-280-1 12 – 24V 3 USB Port Car Charger

http://www.gearbest.com/car-charger/pp_356622.html
coupon:JL01 (limited 500 pieces )
price:0.1

2. G1W-CB Full Black 2.7 inch 1080P Full HD Car DVR ( 4X Digital Zoom Video Recorder 120 Degree Wide Angle Lens with Charger, Safe Capacitor)

http://www.gearbest.com/car-dvr/pp_196898.html
coupon:Zoom ( limite 250 pieces )
price:30.25

malamask
malamask's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/16/2015 - 19:41
Posts: 334
Location: Greece

The first one isn’t showing…

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 4257
malamask wrote:
The first one isn’t showing…

Pmed you for more details, please check, thanks

malamask
malamask's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/16/2015 - 19:41
Posts: 334
Location: Greece

Thanks a lot
Ordered

leaftye
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/25/2012 - 17:43
Posts: 4278
Location: San Diego, CA

gearbest wrote:

3.
2016/12/26 —-20:00:00

http://www.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_228909.html

Liitokala Lii – 500 LCD Battery Charger

flash sale $21.99


I’m not getting this price for the US plug.

The low mode should be lower.

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 4257

sorry it’s only for eu plug

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 4257

Dec 27th

UTC Time Clock

New Year promtion for led lights and flashlight, happy new year




whole site promotion of the 2017 New Year

Lexel
Lexel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/01/2016 - 08:00
Posts: 5895
Location: Germany

Nice Skilhunt H03 for 31.99$

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 4257

Dec 28th wish you like Innocent

1. Skilhunt H03 LED Headlamp
coupon —-LSFDMR
price —- $29.99 ( 200 piece limited )
link —- http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_391921.html

2. 5PCS Mini USB LED Light
coupon — MINIUSB

price —- $0.99 ( limited pieces, hurry up, as good deal is always going fast )
link —- http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_453059.html

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 4257

good deal, so I have to share, wish you like it Wink

Electric Automatic Juice Water Dispenser

PRICE: $1.11 ( flash sale price is $4.44 )
Coupon: GBBDELL

http://www.gearbest.com/lids-bottle-caps/pp_274603.html

MAD TM26
MAD TM26's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/09/2013 - 05:25
Posts: 343

gearbest wrote:
good deal, so I have to share, wish you like it Wink

Electric Automatic Juice Water Dispenser

PRICE: $1.11 ( flash sale price is $4.44 )
Coupon: GBBDELL

http://www.gearbest.com/lids-bottle-caps/pp_274603.html

!{width:20%}http://gloimg.gearbest.com/gb/pdm-product-pic/Electronic/2016/04/01/good...!


You forgot to indicate that its limited to 1 piece per account. Facepalm
$1.11 + basic postal fee = savings forfeited

we buy light for a brighter tomorrow

mapache
mapache's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 08/10/2015 - 09:34
Posts: 1212
Location: Vic, Aus

Thanks gearbest, yesterday I ordered one of the USB car chargers.

realista
realista's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 10/16/2014 - 20:37
Posts: 249
Location: italy

MAD TM26 wrote:
gearbest wrote:
good deal, so I have to share, wish you like it Wink

Electric Automatic Juice Water Dispenser

PRICE: $1.11 ( flash sale price is $4.44 )
Coupon: GBBDELL

http://www.gearbest.com/lids-bottle-caps/pp_274603.html

!{width:20%}http://gloimg.gearbest.com/gb/pdm-product-pic/Electronic/2016/04/01/good...!


You forgot to indicate that its limited to 1 piece per account. Facepalm
$1.11 + basic postal fee = savings forfeited

they do not force u to set registered post. simply switch to unregistered…..
MAD TM26
MAD TM26's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/09/2013 - 05:25
Posts: 343

realista wrote:
MAD TM26 wrote:
gearbest wrote:
good deal, so I have to share, wish you like it Wink

Electric Automatic Juice Water Dispenser

PRICE: $1.11 ( flash sale price is $4.44 )
Coupon: GBBDELL

http://www.gearbest.com/lids-bottle-caps/pp_274603.html

!{width:20%}http://gloimg.gearbest.com/gb/pdm-product-pic/Electronic/2016/04/01/good...!


You forgot to indicate that its limited to 1 piece per account. Facepalm
$1.11 + basic postal fee = savings forfeited

they do not force u to set registered post. simply switch to unregistered…..

It just doesn’t make sense offering an item at that low yet you limit 1 item per account. Due to the 1 per account limit, you only get $3 discount on the item BEFORE any other cost (basic shipping, importing fee, fuel to pick up the parcel at the local post). You will only benefit the discount if you buy this in multiple and that is my point on my previous comment.

Hope this helps you catch the drift

we buy light for a brighter tomorrow

Ozythemandias
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 09/21/2016 - 08:33
Posts: 361

MAD TM26 wrote:
realista wrote:
MAD TM26 wrote:
gearbest wrote:
good deal, so I have to share, wish you like it Wink

Electric Automatic Juice Water Dispenser

PRICE: $1.11 ( flash sale price is $4.44 )
Coupon: GBBDELL

http://www.gearbest.com/lids-bottle-caps/pp_274603.html

!{width:20%}http://gloimg.gearbest.com/gb/pdm-product-pic/Electronic/2016/04/01/good...!


You forgot to indicate that its limited to 1 piece per account. Facepalm
$1.11 + basic postal fee = savings forfeited

they do not force u to set registered post. simply switch to unregistered…..

It just doesn’t make sense offering an item at that low yet you limit 1 item per account. Due to the 1 per account limit, you only get $3 discount on the item BEFORE any other cost (basic shipping, importing fee, fuel to pick up the parcel at the local post). You will only benefit the discount if you buy this in multiple and that is my point on my previous comment.

Hope this helps you catch the drift

It’s different in the US. The money I pay Gearbest is the total cost to my door.

 

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 4257

Dec 29th

1. 12.29 ( 22:00 ) BeiJing Time
http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_232875.html?wid=21

18650 3.7V 3000mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery INR18650 – 30Q

$12.99 flash sale

2. 12.29 ( 23:00 ) BeiJing Time

http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_241350.html

3.7V 2500mAh 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery ( INR18650 – 25R )

$11.99 flash sale

3. 12.30 ( 00:00 ) BeiJing Time
http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_242228.html HG2 3000mAh 18650 Li-ion Battery

$13.99 flash sale

4. 12.30 ( 01:00 ) BeiJing Time

http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_254172.html

HE4 3.7V 2500mAh 18650 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery

$9.99 flash sale

5. 12.30 ( 02:00 ) BeiJing Time

http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_357766.html

4 x US18650 VTC5 2600mAh 30A 3.7V 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery $13.99 flash sale

6. 12.30 ( 03:00 ) BeiJing Time

http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_571930.html

4 x US18650VTC6 3120mAh 30A 3.6V 18650 Li-ion Battery 33.6 41% 19.99 flash sale

7. 12.30 ( 04:00 )

http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_189833.html BeiJing Time

NCR18650B 3.7V 3400mAh 18650 Protected Li – ion Battery Rechargeable ( 4 PCS )

$13.99 flash sale

ps: battery could only be shipped for those countries now, oh, bad news

but congratulations to those countries who still have the shipping method

AT,BE,CZ,CH,DK,ES,GB,FR,HU,IT,IE,NO,NL,SK,LU,PL,PT,

sp5it
sp5it's picture
Online
Last seen: 12 min 13 sec ago
Joined: 12/25/2012 - 07:51
Posts: 1450
Location: Poland

gearbest wrote:

ps: battery could only be shipped for those countries now, oh, bad news

but congratulations to those countries who still have the shipping method

AT,BE,CZ,CH,DK,ES,GB,FR,HU,IT,IE,NO,NL,SK,LU,PL,PT,


It says: Cannot ship to Poland.
Price is $17.29 not $12.99 for 30Q cells. 15.01 UTC

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. George Carlin

 Anyone offended by my signature please fill Complaint Form. Thank you.

 If a lot of people listen to Slayer, the world would be a better place to live" - Tommy Wiseau

Speed4goal
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/11/2016 - 13:03
Posts: 1204
Location: Bay, St. Louis Mississippi

Any battery deals on us warehouse batteries?

Would be nice if more of a selection of 18650 batteries from the us warehouse.

Would be nice to have the free shipping again. I was fine with the mislabeled custom labels. Use to be the cheapest batteries around.

2/9 Fox Co (2009-2015) Semper Fi 0311/0331 Rifleman/Machine Gunner
Blf has changed a lot since I've been here. Lots of snow flakes and easily offended over nothing. When the forum use to be great and people joked around and could take a joke. It's a forum it's not that serious. Let's make BLF great again!

Erethryn
Erethryn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/08/2016 - 07:17
Posts: 153
sp5it wrote:
Price is $17.29 not $12.99 for 30Q cells. 15.01 UTC

I’m seeing the same problem with the HG2, $19.36 instead of $13.99. 00:15 Beijing time.

Jerommel
Jerommel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 01/04/2014 - 13:18
Posts: 6380
Location: the Hague, Netherlands

Everything is timed around 12:30 Beijing time??
…and almost everything is past the (time between brackets) now…
No wonder it doesn’t work, or…???

Erethryn
Erethryn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/08/2016 - 07:17
Posts: 153

I assumed that 12.30 was the date and the start time (as Beijing time) was in brackets.

sp5it
sp5it's picture
Online
Last seen: 12 min 13 sec ago
Joined: 12/25/2012 - 07:51
Posts: 1450
Location: Poland

@up ur correct.
Mike

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. George Carlin

 Anyone offended by my signature please fill Complaint Form. Thank you.

 If a lot of people listen to Slayer, the world would be a better place to live" - Tommy Wiseau

Jerommel
Jerommel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 01/04/2014 - 13:18
Posts: 6380
Location: the Hague, Netherlands

Erethryn wrote:
I assumed that 12.30 was the date and the start time (as Beijing time) was in brackets.

Ah, i see…
MILSPEC
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 10/12/2016 - 06:02
Posts: 563

got a pack of HE4 for 6.99 after points! Thank you. good sale.

giorgoskok
giorgoskok's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/13/2015 - 10:46
Posts: 2671
Location: Greece

gearbest wrote:

ps: battery could only be shipped for those countries now, oh, bad news

but congratulations to those countries who still have the shipping method

AT,BE,CZ,CH,DK,ES,GB,FR,HU,IT,IE,NO,NL,SK,LU,PL,PT,

NL post seems to send batteries . Can you check with them ?

jigsaw
jigsaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 7 hours ago
Joined: 01/15/2016 - 17:35
Posts: 291
Location: Michigan, USA

Gearbest, I am waiting for the Nitecore HC60 neutral white light.

When will it be available?

Jerommel
Jerommel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 01/04/2014 - 13:18
Posts: 6380
Location: the Hague, Netherlands

Yups, got 4x VTC5 for €12.67 Cool

Wieselflinkpro
Wieselflinkpro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 05/21/2015 - 04:34
Posts: 980
Location: Germany - TLF

The Tailcap is very cheap too. But I have bought enough from banggood Crying
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/Astrolux-S41S-Stainless-Steel-LED-Flashlight-Whole-Tail-Cap-led-torch-tail-cap-light-accessory-For/32784985608.html

Edit: Sorry wrong thread

giorgoskok
giorgoskok's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/13/2015 - 10:46
Posts: 2671
Location: Greece
Wieselflinkpro wrote:
The Tailcap is very cheap too. But I have bought enough from banggood Crying https://de.aliexpress.com/item/Astrolux-S41S-Stainless-Steel-LED-Flashlight-Whole-Tail-Cap-led-torch-tail-cap-light-accessory-For/32784985608.html

Wrong thread i guess Silly

djozz
djozz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 20 min 58 sec ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 18073
Location: Amsterdam

Got 4x VTC6 cells, I know that they hardly perform better than the 30Q’s but I’m still curious about them. Used some GB points on top of the deal to get the price down to 17 dollar, free shipping to NL.

Pages